Ch 3

Here I am sitting in a police station interrogation room hand cuffed to a table. Now I bet your wondering how such a resourceful and a cleaver guy like me got himself in this situation. That right there is an easy question to answer, apparently people like installing hidden cameras nowadays. That's right the great Izuku Midoriya got caught becoming Green Arrow on video. But let's go back a fully see exactly how I got here shall we.

Flashback

Count Vertigo walked to the in the center of the arena. Once there the whole stadium was feeling the effects of his power. A power that a male shouldn't have. Could this man be the first male to have power or could his power come from something else entirely. That didn't matter right now because they needed to figure out why he is here and stop him.

Katsumi: who the hell are you?

CV: pardon my rudeness, I am Count Vertigo.

Katsumi: what the hell do you want?

CV: don't fret I am just here to finish killing someone who doesn't seem to want to stay dead.

A bunch of men in suits similar to Count Vertigo's started popping up around the stadium.

CV: spread out and find Izuku Midoriya. Then bring him to me.

Katsumi mind: what!

Some of the thugs that are working for Count Vertigo made there way into the private room were all the big shots sit. However when they got there Izuku was already gone.

Thug 1: were's the rich boy?

Thug 2: who knows, keep looking.

At this moment Izuku was running up the stairwell to the roof of the stadium. With every flight Izuku went up he took off an article of his clothing showing that he was wearing his Green Arrow suit underneath his suit. Once Izuku got to the exit to the roof he saw that it was locked. Izuku then put his briefcase that he had with him down and opened it up. Inside izuku's briefcase was a retractable bow, a quiver with trick arrows, his hat, and his mask. After Izuku got the rest of his gear on he pulled out an acid arrow from his quiver and melted the lock on the door. Izuku then bust through the door to the roof.

Izuku: acid arrow, don't leave the arrow cave without it.

Katsumi started to struggle to get up, Shouto doing the same, both standing on opposite sides of Count Vertigo.

CV: well what do we have hear, two girls fighting my vertigo, I must say I'm impressed.

Katsumi: you think you can beat me with a little bit of dizziness, ha I'm going to kick your ass.

Shouto: you made a mistake coming hear today.

CV: like I said I'm impressed by you to fighting my vertigo. I didn't say I was going to let you live though.

Count Vertigo the pulled out a 9mm pistol and pointed it at Katsumi. Being so dizzy Katsumi didn't think that she could move out of the way in time.

Katsumi: oh shit!

Before Count Vertigo could fire however an arrow came flying down and hitting the gun, knocking it out of Count Vertigo's hand.

CV: what the?

Another arrow then went flying by but this one had a rope attached to it. When looking at wear the arrow came from Katsumi, Shouto, and Count Vertigo see a man in green zip lining down to the arena.

GA: hear I've come to save the daaaayyyyy!

Green Arrow zips and kicks Count Vertigo making him go skidding to the other end of the arena away from the two girls. Green Arrow then detaches from the zip line and does a flip off of it landing next to Katsumi.