Ch 20

It's been two weeks since Izuku got arrested for murderer and broke out in order to find the real culprit responsible for the crime. In those two weeks Izuku as the Green Arrow has had to search all through the night while being chased and attacked by heroines and villains alike and he still hasn't found the other archer. It gets even harder when Izuku has to stop his search so often because he needs to stop a crime in progress do to there not being any heroines around to do it. Izuku was hopeful that tonight would be different though as there has been a lot of reports of a figure dressed in all black carrying a bow. After Izuku heard about this report he dawned his Green Arrow suit and went out on patrol. Now in the neighborhood where all the reports of the dark archer were coming in from Green Arrow sat on one of the roof tops of the buildings covered in shadows waiting for any signs of the villain.

GA mind: I'm slowly running out of luck, eventually there going to send someone like All Might to come and take me down. I need to capture this other archer and clear my name before that happens.

It was at that point that the smashing of glass could be heard and a loud ringing noise started to go off just below and across the street from the building Green Arrow was sitting on.

GA mind: a robbery, great. Well I can't just let them get away with a crime, I mean what kind of framed for murderer super hero would I be if I did.

Not wasting any more time talking to himself Green Arrow ran and jumped off the side of the building he was on. While still in mid air from the jump Green Arrow pulled out his grappling arrow and used it to hook onto the edge of another building swing down to the front of the store being robbed. Once on the ground he made his way inside only for Green Arrow to see the robbers taking everything they could.

GA: really!!!

Hearing this all of the thief's turned around towards the entrance of the store to see a not so enthused Green Arrow.

GA: you guys decided to rob a mom and pops nik nak shop, what was the five year olds at the park to tuff for you guys to deal with?

Not saying anything the closest robber ran at Green Arrow with his baseball bat in hand in an attempt to beat in the top of his head. Seeing this coming a mile away Green Arrow stepped to the side and turned his body ever so slightly so that the bat completely missed its target. Now the robber was wide open for an attack so Green Arrow quickly hit the man in the noise with his elbow breaking it. He then sweeper the mans legs out from under him with his bow and finally Green Arrow kicked the side of the mans head knocking him out cold.

GA: ok, who's next?

The last two robbers were about to charge and gang up on Green Arrow in order to try and overwhelm him but before they could from outside of the building came two black arrows hitting both of them. This caused Green Arrow to turn around rapidly towards the direction in which the arrows came from and when he did standing there on the roof top where he was previously hiding was the archer in black. The two archers stared at each other for what seemed like forever until the dark archer turned and began to run off. Green Arrow wanted to immediately run after the culprit but unfortunately he had to check on the two the dark archer shot. Checking there pulses he saw that they were still alive.

GA: you guys sure are lucky aren't you, well don't worry because the heroines will be here shortly and Blackgate has the best medical wing a prison could ask for.

Green Arrow then quickly got up and ran out of the store.

GA mind: I got to hurry and track this guy before he gets away!

Green Arrow went and shot his grappling arrow attempting to climb up the side of the building and give chase to the dark archer but as he got half way up a stream of fire came out of nowhere cutting his line. Green Arrow began to fall but wasn't worried because he knew how to survive this. As he fell he grabbed the lamp post swing on it breaking his momentum a little bit, then let go falling down to the ground and when Green Arrow landed he immediately dropped into a forward shoulder roll breaking his fall even more. Immediately rolling back to his feet he was now on the ground safely but Green Arrow now had something else to worry about. Looking to his right he saw Endeavor standing there with a smug grin on her face.

GA: oh this is just fan freaking tastic!

Endeavor: found you!

GA: and I found the guy framing me but you and your shit eating grin are now keeping me from capturing him!

Endeavor: oh yeah I heard you were claiming to be set up.

GA: and I heard that that face of yours scares children to death, is that true?

Endeavor: I'm going to enjoy roasting your ass!

GA: and I'm going to enjoy escaping and making you look bad again!

As fast as he could Green Arrow charged at Endeavor off arrow after arrow at her at different parts of her body.

GA mind: by aiming for different spots on her she will have to use small bursts of fire and won't have the time to do one huge stream meaning I can get in closer.

Once in close Green Arrow then stopped fire regular arrows and instead shot a smoke bomb arrow at Endeavors feet causing the smoke to blind her. This gave Green Arrow the chance to get behind her and as the smoke cleared he was already knocking Endeavors feet out from under her. As she hit the ground Green Arrow rolled away to avoid a stream of hire that she shot at him. When he was done rolling Green Arrow quickly shot an explosive arrow at a lamp boat taking out the bottom causing it to fall on Endeavor. As fast as she could Endeavor blasted the lamp pole blowing it up but also covering the street with smoke. The smoke eventually cleared but when Endeavor looked around Green Arrow was already gone.

GA mind: sorry Endeavor I would love to stay and chat but I got an archer to track down.

A short time later the dark archer stopped running and began to rest. Believing not to be followed he didn't check the surrounding area which was a mistake as perched on a rooftop in the shadows was another figure dressed in all black. This was the underground heroin, hater of attention from the media and home room teachers to class 1A Shouta Aizawa or as she prefers to be called while on patrol Eraserhead.

Eraserhead mind: well well well it looks like Midoriya really was framed. I should have known, things just didn't add up with him being the culprit.

???: now do you believe me that I'm innocent?

Quickly turning to were the whisper came from Eraserhead saw Green Arrow crouched down just behind her on the roof.

GA: I told you that someone else was responsible for the killings.

Eraserhead turned back around to observe the real culprit.

Eraserhead: it would appear that you in fact are innocent.

GA: please don't sound to thrilled about it you might give away are location.

Eraserhead: don't be a smart ass.

GA: try and have a little enthusiasm for once. Anyways now what do we do?

Eraserhead: we don't do anything, I am going to go take this archer down while you wait for me at the police station.

GA: not happening, I'm not about to be side Lined.

Eraserhead: don't question me Midoriya.

GA: when we're out it's Green Arrow and you're not my teacher anymore so I don't need to listen to you.

Eraserhead: I may not be your teacher right now but I am your superior.

GA: superior at being boring yes, now let's do this.

Green Arrow then pulled out his spare grappling arrow a fired it before beginning to swing off leaving a not to thrilled Eraserhead on the roof.

Eraserhead: this kid is going to be the death of me.

With that Eraserhead leaped off of the roof taking off after Green Arrow and the dark archer.