Ch 18

After escaping the police station Izuku continued to make his way through dark alley ways as to stay hidden long enough to get to his miniature base that he had set up in the city just in case he ever needed more supplies or to hide from the cops like he is trying to do now. Izuku made his way down every single dark alley and didn't go anywhere near the main streets of Mustafar. It took a while for him to get to his destination but Izuku eventually made it and was now standing in front of a brick wall in a dead end alley at least that's what Izuku wants people to think it is but the brick wall is actually the door to his city base of operations. Izuku went to go and open the door not wanting to be out in the open longer then he had to but as soon as he was about to reach to unlock the door a voice came out of nowhere from right behind him. Izuku could tell it was a mans voice so he knew he didn't have to worry about dealing with a quirk but Izuku could also tell by the mans voice that he was definitely going to be trouble.

???: well well well what do we have here? Looks like I'm going to have a good pay day.

The man could tell just by looking at Izuku's exercise clothes that he had money but unfortunately that is all the man could tell about Izuku. Izuku then turned and looked at the man in front of him seeing that he had a fairly decent build and was definitely taller the him but none of that bothered Izuku even a little bit.

Izuku: I suggest that you walk away now because I'm not in the mood to teach you a lesson at the moment.

The man was a little taken a back by Izuku's words but eventually refocused himself and continued making his way towards Izuku.

???: oh are you going to teach me a lesson little man?

Izuku: no lesson today just punishment.

This time the man was starting to get pissed that he wasn't being taken seriously.

???: you think I'm playing a game kid?!!!?

Izuku: no I think you're a joke.

???: joke!!! I'll show you who's a joke!!!

The man then charges at Izuku with his fist drawn back ready to hit him when he gets close. Izuku lets the man get as close as he wants and when the man through his attack Izuku side stepped the punch and in one movement Izuku placed his hand on the mans face and tripped him while pushing his head into the concrete knocking him out. With that finally taken care of Izuku checked to see if the man was ok and after seeing that he was went inside of his miniature base of operations. After shutting the door Izuku flipped on the lights to the place and took a quick look around the room.

Izuku: this place has gotten pretty dusty, well I guess that makes sense seeing as I haven't been here in a month or two.

Izuku then made his way over to the computer that he had set up in the base just in case and began to turn it on.

Izuku: time to start looking for the man who is framing me and maybe even figure out why he is doing it in the first place.

Izuku started off by looking for new articles that matched the killers mo of killing his victims by shooting them with black arrows. The closest thing that Izuku could find though was murders that involved killings with arrows but no arrows were ever recovered at the scene and there has never been any visual evidence ether. Even if there wasn't Izuku knew that this had to be the same person as the likeliness of there being more then one killer that uses a bow with extreme accuracy is slime at best.

Izuku: if this is my guy then why is it that he is now not covering his tracks, was it truly to frame me?

Izuku continued to thank about it for a little bit.