Ch 2

The weather in Mustafar Japan was great today, sunny with a little breeze. Today is a perfect day to hold the annual U.A. Sports Festival. The students of U.A. are currently making there way through the first event. As the students competed with each other the business men an women discussed how good they were doing and whether or not they should give them an endorsement.

Business man 1: the first year students this year are very talented.

Business man 2: yes they are, it will be hard to decide who to get to intern at my company.

Business women 1: true they are talented but there is still more to this festival, they might reveal flaws as time goes on.

Business man 1: very true.

Business women 1: what do you think about the students so far Mr.Midoriya...... um Mr.Midoriya?

Izuku was leaned back in the stadium set sleeping while listening to music with his earbuds. The other business men and women were shocked, not only was this the U.A. Sports Festival but it is also Izuku's job to watch this and pick a student to endorse.

Business women 1: Mr.Midoriya!..... Mr.Midoriya!!!..... Mr.Midoriya!!!!!!!

Izuku: what? oh sorry you caught me in the middle of my daily meditation.

Business women 1: right well what do you think of the students so far?

Izuku: there all great, I wish I could endorse them all.

Business man 2: yes I agree.

Izuku mind: man last night wore me out so much that I fell asleep. Better make sure I stay awake or I'll never hear the end of it from the old fossils back at the company.

Izuku was then pulled from his thoughts by the heroine Present Mic.

PM: it's going to be close ladies and gentlemen. These girls are neck and neck battling for first. Who will take the title. Here they come. It's, it's, it's Katsumi Bakugou in first followed by Shouto Todoroki.

Izuku mind: man I haven't seen Katsumi since before the accident, so She got into U.A. like she said she would.

Izuku began to have memories come back to him of Katsumi and himself when they were in school together. Katsumi was not the nicest person to Izuku but the weird thing was that she was worser to the other people who bullied him. She never defined him in public, but if someone bullied Izuku she would drag them away from sight and make sure they never did it again. The only reason Izuku knew about this was because he accidentally stumbled upon it happening once, and it still confuses him to this day why she did it. Izuku was eventually pulled from his reminiscing by Midnight announcing what the next game in the festival was going to be.

Izuku mind: I better actually pay attention this time.

Midnight announced to the students and to the entire stadium that the next match for the festival would be a Cavalry Battle. This was going to be interesting to watch because if Izuku remembers correctly Katsumi is not exactly a team player. Boy was Izuku right about Katsumi not being a team player, but Izuku had to admit watching her being a leader made the entire match more interesting. In the end Katsumi's team come in second place, bet by that Shouto girl that came in second in the obstacle race. After the match was over there was an hour break for lunch before the final match would start. Izuku got up from his seat and made his way out.

Izuku mind: time to go see an old friend. Hopefully she doesn't kill me.

Katsumi and some of the other girls were making there way though the stadium to the food court for lunch. While the other girls were talking to each other about random stuff Katsumi was fuming of the fact that she lost to Shouto. Katsumi was brought out of her angry state by a familiar voice and a familiar nickname that called out to her.