UC

Gwen|Quentin
_________________________________

"Hello Sunshine"

"Hi"

"Why did you cut the call so abruptly yesterday? You didn't even tell me your name!!"

"He he you know what? You are sounding like a crybaby"

"Oh my god! You just hurt me princess....you are calling this 19 year old freakishly handsome hunk on whom girls throw themselves, a cry baby!"

"First l don't know if you are a handsome hunk. Second, even if you are handsome, then l don't know whether girls really thow themselves at you or not. Third, l am also 19 so bingo!"

"I'll ignore the first two statements which you just spoke and come directly on point. You are also 19!?"

"Yep, l just said so"

"Which University do you go?"

"UC"

"University of California or University of Colorado?"

"University of California"

"No way! I go to the same university!"

"What!?"

That means he is Quentin Wood- The Quarterback- cause there is only one Quentin in our University...

"Yep princess...which course do you take?"

"Currently am taking Psychology. What about you?"

"Business studies"

"Boys!"

"What boys?"

"Majority of the Male species tend to take business as their subject"

"Yeah that is because most of us like going into the business field and become a successful entrepreneur unlike you girls. "

"H- wait was your last line?"

"I said we like to become entrepreneurs unlike you girls"

"What do you mean by unlike us girls huh? Do you even know how successful women are in business field!?"

"I-"

"No wait! Listen to me first! There are so many female entrepreneurs who have proved their worth out there. Take for example, Folorunsho Alakija, Ariana Huffington, Sara Blakey and there are so many more! Don't ever say that girls can't be successful in business ok!"

"Ok voilent cat, I wont underestimate you girls. Now will you please listen to what l want to say?"

"Yes, you may speak"

"Thanks a lot! So l was saying that we should meet each other"

"Yeah that's a great idea"

"Ok so tomorrow during lunch?"

"Ok"

"Bye sunshine"

"Bye"

____________________________________

"How will you recognise me Quentin? I didn't tell my name. Tomorrow will be fun!!"

"Wait! She didn't tell her name right...how will l recognise her? And she knows whom am l...shitty shit!!!"