Finally realised

It has been 2 weeks since Gwen and Quentin last talked to each other.

After that Quentin kept calling her but she didn't pick up his call. He continued leaving voicemails for 5 days but then gave up on not getting any reply.

Till now, he hasn't stopped looking for his sunshine and won't stop either. He has finally realised that he has fallen in love with her voice and obviously her. He is determined to reach her and get answers from her as to why she is not picking up his calls.

He has literally searched every Gwen of his University and called them sunshine but none of them seem as if they are his sunshine.

His sunshine is one of a kind...

Its not easy for him to find her because she is not popular, she is a typical nerd...his nerd.

He dreams of her every day and keeps worrying of her safety. It's as if she has become his oxygen...he is not able to breathe properly now. He just wants to hear her voice again or meet her so that he can breathe again.

He decides to call her once more and then leave a message for her in hope that she would at least reply this time.

He takes out his phone from his pocket and calls her. But as usual she doesn't pick up and it goes to her voicemail.

"Hey!! This is Gwen's voicemail...l would like if you drop your message here since l am busy right now...will revert soon..."

"Hey sunshine...how are you? Tell me you are ok, l am getting worried sick for you. You neither pick my calls nor answer any of my voicemails. I am trying very hard to find you but with only one hint, it's getting difficult for me sunshine. Give me one more hint please? Will wait for you to answer. Take care, bye!"