Accident

Just like Quentin, Gwen has also realised that she has fallen in love with The Quarterback.

Though, she hasn't answered any of his calls or voicemails, she has listened to each one of them. She can call him anytime but she doesn't have the courage do so.

After the talk with his sister Quinn, her mother had received a call. That one call had shattered their lives.

It was from hospital...

Her father had met with an accident and had been brought to the hospital. But unfortunately, while the doctors were checking upon him, he lost his life due to excessive blood loss.

From then on their family is grieving. She has not gone to school since that incident. Her jovial mother has turned into a silent lady. Once jovial house has turned into a quiet one.

She doesn't know what to do. How to tell this to Quentin.

To help her family from not crumbling down, she has also decided to earn besides her mother.

She has decided to work in a cake shop which is few blocks away from her house. She is a regular customer there and the owner of the shop knows her family from quite a long time. She is positive that she will get a job.

She comes out of her reverie when she hears her phone ring. She picks it up to see a call from Quentin. She fights the urge to accept the call and throws it upside down on her bed. After two mins, she hears a beep. She turns her phone to see a voicemail from him.

Tears well up in her eyes when she listens his voice after 1 week. How much she wants to call him up!

She knows she has to call him one day and explain her absence. After much debate with her mind and heart, she finally decides to call him but after she starts to go school again and starts her job.

She is determined to do so...