• Chapter 8 •

Now this was it for Drishti. She stood up from her seat and faced him. But he was engrossed in his mobile. She tapped his
shoulder breaking his trance. Rakshit turned back and saw her. He was shocked to see her once again.

"Hey! What's going on?", She shouted at him.

"Hey! You!", He was shocked as he saw her.

"What you! I may go to America or I will go on the moon and settle there! What is your problem?", She yelled.

"What! You go to America or go on the moon flying and jumping! I don't care!", He shouted at the top of his voice.

"Oh! Then why were you talking about me? And why are you following me?", She asked him angrily.

"Hahahahaha! Wow! What great fantasy you have! I and following you! Go from here and don't show me amoeba like face again.", He said laughing on her.

"What! I look like amoeba! Then you are blind! You are like goat!", She said whatever came to her mind as she didn't want to lose.

"Me and goat! You look like a full filled sack! Bodybuilders also will fail infront of you! What are you doing here, you should go in WWE! These type of girls are called slim girls.", He said pointing towards the girl who was sitting on a adjacent chair.

"Third class cheap fellow! You are the one who ask for a Sukha Puri without eating Pani Puri!", She yelled.

But atleast I am not like you! Buying 10 rupees tea, you put it's 15 times on Instagram with hashtags!" Rakshit said mocking her

"You Junglee bear!", She said.

"You are a fat watermelon within taste at all!", He said.

"You are a zhinga (lobster)!", She said.

"You are a without chutney idli!", He defended.

"Shut up you idiot, duffer, stupid, champu, dhampu, Zandu, zhingu! Just shut up!", She said while he was busy trying to understand the meaning of what she said.

Rakshit's expression

"What is the meaning of what you said?", He asked her.

"That you are the biggest fool! You don't know anything and you won't get it on Google also. So get out from here.", She yelled at him and she left from there as her name was taken to come inside.

"Oh Lord! In African jungle, there may be many lizards, send her there, she definitely finish all of them.", He said joining his hands.

"Hey Columbus!", The director jumped on him from nowhere with his assistant director.

"From which side do I look like Columbus!?", Rakshit asked the director.

"Aree! Columbus discovered America but you are Discovering Love so you are Columbus of love!", The director said happily. Rakshit remained silent unable to find any answer.

"Columbus, I have researched everything about you! But the reason why you went to jail is still unknown to us.", The director said.

"If you tell us the whole story, we will be able to make the serial full of twists and turns.", The assistant director said to Rakshit.

"Oo you Tom and Jerry leave me alone!", Rakshit said and turned to go.

"Please, once listen to us.", Both of them requested Rakshit.

"Okay I will tell you!", Rakshit said being fed up of them.

"Yes!", They both said in union.

"I will give you an address. Go there and ring the bell and tell the person in front of that Rakshit has sent you. He will surely tell each everything on detail.", Rakshit said giving Divya's address.

"Okay, done! Bye.", They left from there.

They reached at Divya's home. The director rang the bell and the door was opened by Divya's father.

"Who are you?", Her father asked them.

"I am the greatest and famous director!", The director said.

"But I never heard about you!", He said least interested in their talks.

"What is he saying? I think he doesn't know about me! Give him some information about me!", The director whispered to his assistant.

"He is a legend director of the TV industry. He is also known as serial Singham. He is like a lion, lion doesn't bath and he also doesn't bath. They both are animals. I mean..they are like animals. ", The assistant director spoke.

"He should be able in circus then.", He said trying to close the door but was not able to because of the two.

"Do you know who has sent us? Rakshit has sent us. We want to know about Divya.", The director said proudly.

"Oh! Rakshit has sent you! Come inside then let's sit and talk about Divya.", Her father said.

"Come, come!", The director said to his assistant putting hand on his shoulder and pulling him inside.

"No! I want to go to toilet!", The assistant director said as he felt something fishy in Divya's father's behaviour and ran from there.

"Wow! What a beautiful house you have! Of you give me permission, I will shoot my entire show here.", The director said as he entered the mansion.

"Okay! Go and sit there. Sarita, come with me.", Her father said.

Divya's father went and ordered the guards to beat the director black and blue. Here, the director was busy analysing the house. The guards came and beat him with sticks. After there beating session was over they picked him up and threw him out of the house where the assistant director was standing.

       •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Precap : Divya's entry!

How was it?

Hope you liked it!

How is the new cover?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Lots of love,
Sanjana