• Chapter 28 •

Drishti was happy that atleast before leaving everyone and going to USA, she will be able to spend some time with the only love of her life, Rakshit. Rakshit was going to be her servant for a whole week.

Rakshit was also excited and happy, but he didn't knew the reason for this happiness. He thought may be because Drishti us his best friend and that's why he is happy.

He had already taken leave from the office by requesting Divya a lot as she was not ready to give him a leave of 5 days.

He picked her from her house and directly took her to a 5 star hotel. They entered there and were welcomed by the manager. Rakshit had booked a table already and he also told them to decorate it specially.

Drishti and Rakshit were directed towards their table. Drishti gasped seeing the arrangements. It was decorated beautifully just like a date. Drishti did not understand whether she should be happy or sad!

Happy because he had arranged this all for her but sad with the fact that he could never be her.

"Wow! It's awesome! So beautiful!", She said.

"You liked it!?", Rakshit asked her.

"No!", She said and saw him frowning.

"I loved it!!!", She shouted excitedly. He immediately hugged her.

"Thank you! Thank you so much that you loved it! I was so afraid whether you will like it or not!", He said with his arms still around her. He didn't knew why he felt so happy seeing her happiness and taking her in his embrace.

"Not you but I should thank you for arranging all this!", She said breaking the hug which she didn't want to but she didn't had any option.

Drishti was about to sit on the chair just then Rakshit stopped her. She looked at him confused of what was he trying to do. He came near her and she became nervous.

He bent down and pushed the chair back like a gentleman and sat her to sit. She sat and he also sat on the seat opposite to her. The waiter came and asked for their order.

Rakshit asked Drishti to order whatever she likes. Drishti ordered....

 Drishti ordered

Malai Kofta