241-250

NUMBER ONE ZOMBIE WIFE

C241

Number OneZombie Wife《第一尸妻》Di Yi Shi Qi

Number OneZombie Wife, Chapter 241: Trial part 3

The eight informantsare not as sure as they were before, and their faces showed hesitation.

After awhile, one of the informants said: “Trial Judge, Mu Yi Fan is the murderer ofour friend."

Then, the informantcontinued: “Yes...Yes, yes, Mu Yi Fan is the murderer of my friend.”

When Mu YiFan heard such an answer, he remained calm.

The threejudges took a look at it and nodded, “Go get the investigator of psychic powerask him to come to the courtroom to hypnotize the informant."

“Yes."The investigator at the door, turned and walked out of the courtroom.

Threejudges said to eight informants, “You still have a chance to think about itbefore the investigators with psychic powers come in."

Some ofthe informants were afraid and swallow their throats.

They knowthat the charge of framing is as big as the charge of killing a power.

Soon,investigators with psychic powers came to the courtroom.

Judge 1asked again, “Do you still maintain the original report?"

The eight informantssaw investigators with psychic powers, some felt uncertain.

“If youdon't speak, we will take that as your answer that you insist on Mu Yi Fan killingyour partner." Judge 1 said to the psychic investigator, “You canstart."

“Yes."

Thepsychic investigator walked up to the eight informants, starting with the firstone on the right.

When hewas about to use the power, the first informant quickly said: “Wait... eergh.”

As soon asZhao Yi Xuan saw this, she knew that the informant was afraid. She raised herhand and rubbed the forehead point.

Judge 1asked, “What else do you have to say?"

“I... Idon’t accuse. I may have made a mistake. At that time, it was so dark that Icouldn't see clearly what the other side looked like or what the otherappearance was like.

Theinformant turned to look at his companion: “Do you think so?"

“Yes...Yes, yes. "

Theinformant nodded.

Zhao YiXuan was relieved that at least the eight informants are not stupid enough tostand by their words. Otherwise, if the report is wrong, many people will be involved.

It is alsopossible for the investigation team to find out who is behind the accusation.

“Are yousure you don’t accuse?" Asked Judge 1.

Eight informantsquickly said, “Not accusing, not accusing."

“I'll askyou again. You really don't accuse him?"

“Notaccusing, not accusing."

Judge 1 wasfurious and took up the gavel and knocked on the table: “What do you think the Bureauof Investigation is, when you talk about accusing, then you don't stand by theaccusation, do you think this is a fun place? If you don't stand by youraccusation, you will also be punished."