361-370

NUMBER ONE ZOMBIE WIFE

C361

Chapter 361: Reality (1)

Under the night, the city full of lights and noisy vehicles. It's the time for people to revel and relax. The streets are full of happy laughter.

There is a quiet apartment on the 7th floor of block B of Jingtingyuan Community. Only the computer screen lighted the whole study, and the computer owner laid motionless on the computer desktop in his pajamas. No one knows whether he is thinking with his eyes closed or asleep.

When the clock on the wall points to 10:55, the man lying on the computer desk suddenly cried, Bei Tian, I love you."

Crystal tears from the corner of his eyes, slowly fell from his white face down: Don't be sad, don't be sad for me."

Then, he did not know what it was like, but he was startled, and he suddenly straightened up, and then, like a child suffering, he looked very sad, also very sad, the whole study was a sad atmosphere.

Bei Tian, Bei Tian.

He cried and said the word Bei Tian" affectionately. He didn't pay attention to the computer screen until his voice became more and more hoa.r.s.e and he couldn't cry anymore. Then he looked as if he saw something terrible. He wiped his eyes and looked at the content of the screen, which was full of book reviews of the King of the End of the World.

Why... How could... That's it...

Mu Yi Fan turned on the desk lamp on the desk in time. Suddenly, it lighted up in the room. Next to him is the floor window with white yarn. Behind it is a large bookcase full of various novels. In the middle is a set table for people to drink tea and rest.

Suddenly he stood up, facing the study that he could not be familiar with any more, his eyes were full of shock: I... I'm back? "

He's back to reality!

Gradually, Mu Yi Fan changed from surprise to confusion.

All of a sudden, he was not sure whether it was true or whether he was just dreaming.

If he is dreaming, why does he feel so real? Besides, his heart hurts so much that he is about to stop breathing.

Mu Yi Fan didnt believe that his love with Zhan Bei Tian was just a dream. He quickly sat back in his chair. First, he saw the time or the day when his novel ended. Then, he opened the last chapters of the king of the end of the world. It was he did before transmigrating into the novel, Zhan Bei Tian was still holding hands with Rong Yan happily.

Seeing such an end, his whole body collapsed on the chair as if he had lost his strength. Maybe he was just dreaming through the novel.

It's funny that he fell in love with a man because of his dream, and loved him so much that he couldn't bear to feel sad for him, and loved him so much that when the man cried for his death, his heart ached to death.

Bei Tian, it's on the phone, Bei Tian, it's on the phone." The mobile phone on the desk suddenly rang with this happy naughty voice.

Mu Yi Fan was stunned and stared at the word Bei Tian" on the mobile phone, then he remembered that in reality, there is also a person who looked the same as the protagonist in the novel or the person he loves in his dream, and his name is also Zhan Bei Tian.

Several seconds later, he quickly wiped the tears on his face, picked up the phone, pressed the answer key, and quickly called: Bei Tian."

Because Mu Yi Fan's voice is very hoa.r.s.e, the other side was stunned for a while.