301-310

NUMBER ONE ZOMBIE WIFE

C301

Number One Zombie Wife《第一尸妻》Di Yi Shi Qi

Number One Zombie Wife, Chapter 301: The zombies are coming

They could see that there are nearly a thousand zombies coming from under the city wall. They seem to have dug through an underground tunnel and emerged from the tunnel.

Once out of the tunnel, the survivors on the city wall were hit hard with the power zombies, and several big holes were blasted out of the city walls.

Most of the survivors on the first city wall are ordinary people. They are only responsible for shooting at the zombies in the distance, but they are helpless defending against the zombies who came from below the city wall, because they can't shoot under the city wall, which was equivalent to self-destructing positions.

The Zhan Family immediately ordered the artillery men to withdraw from the B City's first line of defense and let the power men deal with the power men zombie. The snipers were in the second line of defense to assist the power men in killing the power zombie.

Power zombies’ ability are relatively strong. It requires two or three powers to deal with one power zombie. In a moment, the first line of defense, they fight with each other.

In the sky, it was not the sound of a power colliding with a power, it's the sound of a gun.

The snipers of the second line of defense were very nervous, especially the first line of defense were very confused. It's not easy for them to hit the zombie brain with a bullet.

In less than three minutes, snipers were sweating on their foreheads, and the sweating heads slowly slid down their cheeks, and their palms were sweating.

However, they have no time to care for this. They are all focused on the first line of defense and dare not make any mistake.

When they hit the head of the zombie accurately, they were relieved. Snipers like them, it's still a small thing to kill a zombie. If they kill their own people, they will feel guilty for a lifetime.

After a sigh of relief, they took another breath and raised the guns again, aiming at the next target.

In the distance, after the cannon shelling team of the first defense line retreated, the low-level zombies were no obstacle. They were not afraid of the fire, stepped on the body of their companions, stepped on the sea of fire to force themselves into the B City.

The more insider the B City's, the higher the wall will be, it was just like a ladder, one floor is higher, so the survivors behind the third wall can see the battle situation of the first defense line and the second defense line.

Especially the people with binoculars, they can see from a distance that the zombies have gone through the sea of fire and come to them.

“The zombies are coming, the zombies are coming." Some cried in horror.

Then, someone yelled: "Panic? What is the panic for, the zombies have not come? And you, do you know that you panicking just like this now, you will only mess up your feet, and you will make other people suffer from your emotions and lose the courage to fight and kill zombies."

The Zhan Family, the leader of the second line of defense, saw the zombies coming out of the fire, and again ordered: “The mortars and the guns and the grenades stay ready."

The cannonball power of these two teams is smaller than that of the first cannons, and their range is also relatively close. Therefore, only when the zombie is about to get close, can these two teams fired in order to achieve maximum attack.