291-300

NUMBER ONE ZOMBIE WIFE

C291

Number One Zombie Wife《第一尸妻》Di Yi Shi Qi

Number One Zombie Wife, Chapter 291: Do you believe Mu-Mu is a zombie?

In the afternoon of that day, Zhan Bei Tian announced to the outside world that the news that Mu Yi Fan had scratched Wang Li and caused Wang Li to become a zombie was a rumor that someone created so he would frame the Mu Family with such a meaningless thing because of the conflict between the two sides. The Zhan Family would definitely investigate the matter thoroughly and return it to the Mu Family for innocence.

It was soon suppressed, but the next day it was said that the son brought back by Zhan Bei Tian in the previous year was actually born by the Mu Family's woman, and the two families are now family members.

For the sake of the Mu Family's person giving birth to a child, the Zhan Family helped the Mu Family Young Master Mu Yi Fan cover up the identity of a zombie.

There are many people who say that they have met or known Wang Li. As long as Wang Li came out to show herself, they will know if Mu Yi Fan was a zombie.

Then, there were other campers who asked Mu Yi Fan to come out for an examination to prove that he was not a zombie, so they were unwilling to leave. However, under the pressure of the Mu Family and the Zhan Family, none of the campers dared to come around.

However, just because they can't mess around, we started to force Mu Yue Cheng to let his son do the inspection jointly in the camp, so as to make everyone feel at ease.

Mu Yue Cheng can't let others say anything and do what they want. Finally, he blocked them back with words: “Saying my son is a zombie, where is your evidence? The Zhan Family's people don't admit that there is such a thing. Why do you ask my son to be checked, just for other people's made up rumors? I'll ask someone to tell others tomorrow that you are a zombie. Will you also like to be examined for the frame up of others? Will you take that tone?"

The leader of the camp said: “If something really happened that someone framed us, of course, we would like to do the examination to return our innocence."

“That's because when you can't resist, you will make a helpless choice. In a word, my son will go to do the examination, OK, if you have the ability to step on our Mu Family and make him, I will let my son do the examination." Mu Yue Cheng said very strongly.

“Admiral Mu, you..."

Someone said boldly, “Admiral Mu, I respect you very much. So, I hope you can handle this issue like the Second Young Master Mu affairs, without favoritism, so that everyone can have a peace of mind. Besides, it's just an inspection. If Young Master is not a zombie, why be afraid of inspection?"

Some time ago, for Mu Yue Cheng, it was not because Mu Yi Hang was his own son's affair. They still admired that he never concealed the truth of the affair and handed people over to the Bureau of Investigation for trial. Even if Mu Yi Hang framed Mu Yi Fan, another son of Mu Yue Cheng, there were not many people who could do it like Mu Yue Cheng.

Mu Yi Hang's business is Mu Yue Cheng's pain, so when it came to this matter, he is even more annoyed: “Yi Hang's business is because the evidence is clear, Yi Fan's business, you don't have any evidence to come to my son's door and ask him to do an inspection, which will be a very pissing off no matter who you go to. If I hand over the person this time, then next time there will be similar things, you still want me to hand them over? They you will tell of how incompetent our Mu Family is. We can't even protect our son. We can also make others think that our Mu Family is a soft bag. It's easy to bully. It will also give other people the chance to take advantage of us. We will be attacked again and again with false rumors."