271-280

NUMBER ONE ZOMBIE WIFE

C271

Number One Zombie Wife《第一尸妻》Di Yi Shi Qi

Number One Zombie Wife, Chapter 271: Your mother is really a smart woman

Mu Yi Fan came to Mu Yue Cheng's office and saw Mu Yue Cheng sitting in front of the table in front of the window, looking out at the snow.

There are some foods bowls and a bottle of wine on the table, as if one was preparing to have a long talk with his son.

“Dad."

Mu Yue Cheng turned around and opened his mouth with an invisible smile. He waved to his son, “Sit here."

Mu Yi Fan glanced over Mu Yue Cheng's face, and noticed that Mu Yue Cheng's face was a little haggard, with several white hairs on the temples.

He sat across from Mu Yue Cheng: “Dad, you look tired. You need to take good care of yourself and rest more."

Mu Yue Cheng saw that his son was so concerned about himself, and smiled happily: “We, father and son haven't sat down for a long time and have a good meal."

Mu Yi Fan poured a glass of wine for them and said with a smile, “Today, I'll have enough with dad. If you don't get drunk, I will not think about going home?"

Mu Yue Cheng picked up the glass and took a sip: “Drunk? Don't you have to take care of the child? I'm not talking about you. Qing Tian is your son. You can't always throw him to your aunts and you have to bring him with you. Otherwise, the child will be more and more strange to you."

Just like he was always away all year round, the children grew more and more far away from him, and because he did not educate the children well, such things will happen.

Mu Yi Fan honestly said, “I sent my child to the Zhan Family before, so that the child can accompany the old man more."

Mu Yue Cheng moves: “Old Zhan, he..."

Then, he didn't go on, but Mu Yi Fan knew what he wanted to say: “Old Zhan is slowly accepting me now. Besides, his parents also know about my relationship with Bei Tian, but they didn't agree with us. I know it's hard for you to accept these things, so we'll wait for you to nod your head."

Mu Yue Cheng asked, “What if I disagree all our lives?"

“I'm sure you'll agree sooner or later, because I know dad is already soft on our business."

Mu Yue Cheng scoffed, drank all the wine in the glass.

Mu Yi Fan immediately poured another glass of wine to Mu Yue Cheng, and brought food to Mu Yue Cheng.

Mu Yue Cheng didn't eat any vegetables. He took another sip of wine from the cup and put it into his mouth. It seemed that he really meant to get drunk.

Mu Yi Fan did not stop Mu Yue Cheng, but filled the glass with wine.

He thought that Mu Yue Cheng needs to use wine to pour his sorrow, to vent the emotion in his heart from the recent troubles.

After drinking six or seven glasses of wine, Mu Yue Cheng's brain was finally a little bit confused and his words increased: “Yi Fan, you tell me honestly, have you ever held any complain about me?"

Mu Yi Fan poured him another glass of wine: “Dad, you are not awake now. I'm afraid that you will forget what I said tomorrow."

Mu Yue Cheng didn't pick up the wine on the table: “I'm not drunk now. How can I forget what you said? To be honest, have you ever complained about me?"