☕️t h r e e

•—t h r e e—•

{S E O N G J O O N G}

🌺🌺🌺

Seonghwa asks one of the employees where the toilet was. Of course, she showed him the way. He thanked her and he immediately rushed in. He was shivering like hell. He was trembling with fear. He was so afraid. He wasn't used to people screaming at him with that much anger. His breathing grew rapid. Seonghwa pulled out his inhaler from his bag.

He hasn't been using it in a while since he never was in a rush and had any panic attacks before this. He puffed in and out, eventually calming down. The next thing he knew, he was already crying.

"I'm scared.."
he says. Completely talking to himself because no one was there to listen him out.

Seonghwa washed his face, not realising how puffy his eyes were. He put his mask back on and heads back to the office.

"Hey, Seonghwa- Wait,whats wrong? Seonggie?"
It was Wooyoung.

Seonghwa was visibly NOT okay with what happened but dealt with his panic attack anyway.

"I'm fine, Woo..."

With that, Wooyoung hums at Seonghwa's response. When Seonghwa says he is okay, Woo will always listen. But Wooyoung still checks on him every minute.

After work...

Everyone went home. For Seonghwa, he was staying back for a little while. He wanted to finish printing a few things first. Once everyone left,Seonghwa felt alone and peaceful. When he thought he'd be alone, he realised that Hongjoong was still here and is still mad when he is alone too. Seonghwa didn't want to get in trouble so he quickly gathered the printed papers and dumped it on his desk, picking his bag up and going out.

🌺🌺🌺

Seonghwa opened the doors. Hwasa and Hwaseong were binge watching an anime series??

"Oh, Hey hyung. We're watching AOT. How's work?"
Hwaseong asks, the Dorito between his teeth crunching loudly.

"Mmh"
Seonghwa replied. He just kept silent and showered. After showering, he watched AOT with them.

"Oh, unnie, my friends are coming over tomorrow, is that fine?"
Seonghwa asks.

"Hey,i don't own this house. Mom does but I'm sure she doesn't mind."
Hwasa answered, scratching her arm a little.