☕️t w o

•—t w o—•

{S E O N G J O O NG}

'Knock knock'

Seonghwa knocked on the door. He had reached home at 3 in the afternoon after hanging around with his friends. Hwaseong opened the door. Hyunjoong was just about to leave at the same time too.

"Oh, Seonghwa? Did you have fun?"
Hyunjoong asked him, smiling.

"Of course! We went shopping for my new clothes for work tomorrow. Well,i have to quickly reorganize my closet now, so, do you mind??"
Seonghwa tells him.

Hyunjoong shakes his head and says he didn't mind at all. Hwaseong shoos Seonghwa away.

"Anyways, bye, hyung! When you're back in business, I'll visit the cafe, okay? I miss drinking your own brews..."
Hwaseong said, holding Hyunjoong's hands, literally begging.

"Hey, we'll be back in a few days! Make sure to check,alright? I'll get going now."
Hyunjoong pats the back of Hwaseong's hand and waved him a goodbye. Hwaseong says bye to him excitedly and shuts the door.

"Well,i didn't expect you to touch his hand at all, too!"
Seonghwa bursts out.

"WHA-You weren't organising? Why did you spy on me?!"
Hwaseong slaps his head.

"YAH! I'm your hyung! If only Hwasa was here,She'd beat you up back..."
Seonghwa complains. Seonghwa is a soft person. He would never beat anyone up.

"Whatever, I'm going to shower."
Seonghwa says, snatching the shopping bag away.

Hwaseong shrugs and heads on to watch the television.

t h e f o l l o w i n g d a y...|

Seonghwa puts his long-sleeved cream sweater over his white collared shirt and fixes his snowy, white, hair. He carries his black canvas bag and heads down to the kitchen.

"Hey, unnie! I'm having breakfast with my friends. I'll see you when i come back."
Seonghwa tells her.

"Have fun on your first day,okay?"
Hwasa answers,fixing the belt on Seonghwa's ripped jeans. Seonghwa nodded and went outside, his friends waiting in the car for him.

"What are you waiting for? Get in!"
Wooyoung says, pulling Seonghwa into the black car. The black car that Yunho was driving was headed for the company's parking lot. He parked perfectly and all of them got out of the car, breathing in fresh air.

"Lets log you into the workplace's system first before we have breakfast!"
Yunho tells him before he forgets. The four of them entered the huge building and walked over to the receptionist.