☕️e i g h t

•—e i g h t—•

🌺🌺🌺

All of them had just finished work and Seonghwa was going home with Yunho.

"Yunho?"

"Hm?"

"When are you and Mingi going to get a child?"

"Seonghwa- you know men can't give birth.."

"Who knows? If you can't, will you adopt one someday??"

"I don't know if Mingi would like that, Seonggie..."

"Just ask him one day, okay?"

Yunho nods his head.

At home...
Seonghwa opens the door and is welcomed by Hwaseong screaming and grabbing him by the shoulders.

"Hwaseong? Hwaseong! What's wrong?"
Asked Seonghwa who was worried about him.

"Fuck, Hyung,i think I'm GAY!"

"Wait a second, what made you think that?"

"I think I'm starting to like Hyunjoong!"

Seonghwa closes his mouth in shock. His own brother was gay when he said he wasn't?!

"Hyung, help?! But what if Hyunjoong is not gay? Damnnit this is to much!"

"Wait, WAIT! Has Hyunjoong been acting weird around you lately??"

"Uh, yeah. He likes to touch my hands, pats my head, his face goes too close-SHIT, IS HE..?"

"Ask him? Just pretend like it's a normal question? If he says yes, you should tell him."

"About how I feel?!"

"Yes! Make it as soon as possible."

"Argh, fine! I'll go first.."

He slams the door in frustration because of the discovery that he was actually gay. Seonghwa busted out laughing. He couldn't believe Hwaseong's former parents told him he was straight.

He must've had good parents, huh...
Seonghwa thought.

He sighs and his face lands face-down on his bed.

".... Why am i already missing Joongie."

He sits down on his bed and thinks about Hongjoong, really immersed in his weird imaginations. He was wondering what Hongjoong was doing at this timing. Coincidently, Hongjoong was doing the same. What in the world is in these two's heads 🤯

Meanwhile...

Hyunjoong runs over to Hwaseong who declared a sudden meet up in the park. He sees Hwaseong pondering by the bench, staring into the high-tide. He sneaks up on him and squished Hwaseong's face into one of his hands.

"HYUNJOONG!~"

Hwaseong shouted. Hyunjoong laughs and messes up Hwaseong's precious hair which he just fixed. Hwaseong groans in disappointment. He slapped Hyunjoong's face gently and playfully.

"So, what's up?"

"Uh.. nothing. I just wanna talk about stuff. In bored at home."

"Hm."

"Hyung, by the way... are you gay?"

".. Wanna know something?"

"Are you avoiding my question?-."