☕️f i v e

•—f i v e—•

{S E O N G J O O N G}

🌺🌺🌺

Next day...

Seonghwa puts his best fit on. He was feeling a little bright today. He walked out of the house silently as his siblings were still sound asleep.

At work...

Seonghwa enters. There was no one there. But Seonghwa hears noises from someone... He walks around, checking everyone's workplace. As he reached Yeosang's desk, he sees that Yeosang was being adorable to Jongho, one of Mingi's employees. Seonghwa coughs.

"SHI-You scared me! Dont scare me like thatttt!"
Yeosang begs.

"I should get to work. Bye, Yeosang! I'll see you later"

Jongho kisses Yeosang's forehead as he goes out.

"I seee. YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND WITHOUT TELLING ME."
Seonghwa says to Yeosang.

"He isn't my boyfriend,yet. I'm just being friend zoned . I do want to date him so bad. But i cant tell him."

Seonghwa apologised for being like that.

"I'm going to give Mr. Kim some papers. And i did it properly so he won't be mad at me."

Yeosang pats his back.

"Just pray. No, seriously."

Seonghwa gets it and laughs. He knocks on Hongjoong's door and enters. Hongjoong stands up and goes to Seonghwa casually.

"Is that the paperwork..?"

"Yes,Mr. Kim."

Hongjoong looks at Seonghwa in the eyes and slowly smiled at him. Seonghwa felt his stomach having butterflies. He bites his lower lip,feeling nervous around Hongjoong because of how he is making Seonghwa feel things.

Suddenly, Wooyoung enters. Hongjoong looked at him and coughed.

"UH-UHM. Park Seonghwa! I told you to give me the paper already!"

Seonghwa then pursed his lips, holding back his laughter. He hands the paper work to Hongjoong and goes back to his desk. Wooyoung just went in to check if Hongjoong was there, but he definitely was.