☕️n i n e

•—n i n e—•

🌺🌺🌺

Today, Seonghwa and Hongjoong were out to watch a new film at the movies. Hongjoong, unexpectedly, told Seonghwa to put his best fit on. 

JOONG💖🥵

~joong
Hey, baby. Can you wear something nice for today?

~seonggie
Out of the blue? Fine, anything for my squirrel <333

—————————

With that, Seonghwa went over to his wardrobe to pick a nice outfit. He pulled out a blue sweater and white jeans.

Guess this matches with my hair.
Seonghwa thought to himself as he looks at his gray-ish white hair through the mirror.

At the mall...
Seonghwa finds Hongjoong standing outside of the cinema, waiting for him. Seonghwa runs over and hugs him as tightly as ever.

"I'm so lucky to have a big baby."
Hongjoong says.

"You should be. I'm cuter than any other guy."

Hongjoong laughs as Seonghwa kisses the corner of his boyfriend's mouth. They entered the cinema and bought some snacks to eat while watching the film.

Seonghwa rests his head on Hongjoong's shoulder as they watched the romantic movie. Seonghwa drank A LOT. And that's because he couldn't resist Coke. Eventually, his bladder started urging for him to head to the toilet. He shifts around. Plus, it was really cold in the theatre.

"Joongie, I'll be a while, okay? I need the toilet."
Seonghwa said quietly to the other.

Hongjoong nods his head in approval and lets go of Seonghwa's hands.

Yes! The plan is working...
Hongjoong thought.

After 6 minutes...

Seonghwa exited the toilet, feeling relieved. As soon as he finds his seat, he sees that Hongjoong isn't there. He looks around and spots the piece of paper on Hongjoong's seat.

Meet me at the flower garden right outside this mall after you finish watching this movie, okay?
~joongie<3

It read.

"Urhhh... okay, i guess.."
Seonghwa says, unsure what Hongjoong was up to.

He sat back down, clearly uncomfortable with what is going on. He watched the movie. He sees the male and female were happily married. It was just a plain marriage. Completely normal. No different sayings from any other marriage proposals, nothing. Seonghwa felt so bored without Hongjoong kissing his neck.

The movie finished just like that. Seonghwa groans in disappointment because of how unentertaining it was.

Why the heck did Hongjoong even choose a movie like that..
Seonghwa thought.

He grabbed the remaining unfinished bag of chips and headed out to the flower garden. Hongjoong probably wanted to drain Seonghwa's energy for nothing but making him watch a lame movie. As he arrives at the flower garden, he looks around.