27

A/ZP: This is a short and happy safe reading guys. Bye.😊😊

No one pov
Today is last day for trainees and it mean it a debut day. "Let's do the best." Anqi said to everyone and smiling.

As Cai Xukun introduce to them self infront camera and now it time for debut time.

"For place no. 8 is, Kong Xueer." Kun said and Xueer come infront camera to speech. Then go sit at chair ranked 8 place. "Keep supporting her." Kun said "Next I will announcement for 7 place in The9." Kun said "She is Zhao Xiaotang." Kun said as Xiaotang go and do a speech she go sit next to Xueer.

"She is from lion team assassment." Kun said "Congratulation to Babymonster Anqi." Kun said make Anqi jumped and go infront camera and give a speech. "For the 5 place. She is Xie Keyin." Kun said and Keyin go to camera to give speech.

"Now, I will announcement the 4 place for The9." Kun said "Congrat to Yuyan." Kun said and Yuyan come do a speech and sit at 4 place. "Next, we will anouncement the 4 place for The9." Kun said "She is Xu Jiaqi." Kun said Jiaqi come infront to give a speech and go sit to 3 place.

"I will announcement for 2 place and 1 place for The9." Kun said "Cai Yuxin and Yu Shuxin please come infront." Kun said. Both of them walk together infront "Who will ranked 1 place?" Kun ask to make other feel scared.

Kun pov
In my heart I smiling when know who is a 1 ranked "For the 1 place is, Cai Yuxin." I said and Yuxin give speech"For the 2 place is Yu Shuxin." I said and Shuxin give a speech I see Yuxin give a tissue to Shuxin both of them go sit at 1 and 2 ranked.

"For the 9 place will be, Lu Keran." I said and Keran come to give a speak and go sit at 9 place "Cai Yuxin please lead all trainees." I said and Yuxin held the microphone and said "To all trainees let go to brightness word no matter how much we work, we will success for that youth producer come with." Yuxin said make me happy. But.... "Cai Xukun, an eye for eye." Someone said I look where the voice come and see "Tian." I said.