9

No one pov
Kun walk out to stage with wearing all white "Oh, prince charming." Lin fan said "Mama- chinese version groups please come to stage." Kun said. Both group introduce themselves in the last Lu Keran said "Hello, I'm baby no.5 Lu Keran from TOV entertainment." Introducing herself infront camera.

"I feel weird when Lu Keran call him a baby." Kun said "You can start your performance now." Kun said.

Every performance goes well and now time for Miss you 3000 groups to perform. "Kun wearing white clothe same with both group." Ella said "Hello I'm Liu Xin from AMG entertainment." Yuxin said wigling her eye brow make everyone in back stage goes crazy.

At back stage
"AAAHH! PRINCESS CHARMING." Zeng Keni said "They are not start yet why are you so excited." Yuyan said. In the last performance Yuxin said "I will." With soft voice "Kyaa!!" Everyone in back stage scream because of Yuxin's soft voice can make their heart melt.

"Amazing." Qinyuan Fei said "She's full of love." Juicy Zuo said "Xin is suddenly full of love." Juicy Zuo said "That's it very smart design." Shujun Ma said "Everyone will fall in love with her." Said Tako Zhang  and Diamond seat beside her sing a song Miss you 3000 "I want to see you." While her hand point to Tako Zhang"This song is quite good." Zeng Keni said.
Back to stage

"Do you want to do it?" Monster Sun ask while glancing to each group  "5, 6." Monster Sun said and both of group sing together.

I want to see you

I just want to see you

Whether in future or in the past

I just want to see you

Travelling in thousands of timelines

We're always there for each other

We've tried every approach of logical reasoning to deduct's love

Most puzzling mystery

Are you also waiting for hear someone say "Yes, I will."

Both of group finish sing together Kun, in middle group said "The voting is over." "I think both of group did a great job together, now please wait at voting room." Kun said and get down from stage.

Kun pov
'Mei mei, both of our really same.' I go to Mentor room while talk with Jony j "Kun, you and Yuxin is very charming." Jony j said "What do you mean?" I ask "Look both of you is good looking and very good at singing." Jony j said "Maybe." I said with smile.

------------------------------------

No one pov
2 day after that performance, "I will anouncement  this day have fashion show." Dorector said at control room speaker "The first round's theme is the amusement park and start now." Director said and everyone in the dorm being a chaos.

Yuxin pov
'What fashion show but all of our in this dorm is eating lunch peacefully, after I finish lunch I will get dressed.' "Everyting  taste great when you're hungry." Kiki Wei said "What to wear? I very anxious." Joy said.

"I don't know what to wear. I have nothing to wear." Kiki Wei said "Our clothes are really plain and simple." I said "5 minute." Director said "5 minute! Faster pick something." Joy said but none of us get the clothe "I can't stop eating." Joy said "Me too." Kiki Wei said.

"3, 2, 1." I wear a simple clothe in last minute while Rouhang and Kiki Wei is just finish eating.

I sit at one line up chair that, I see everyone in good clothe and what make me want to laugh is "Lu Keran." Aurora said when Lin fan walk toward Lu Keran without look infront "Watch out." Lu Keran said when they almost bumped to each other.

Meanwhile Kun pov
I hide bushy while laughing but why I feel someone tap my shoulder as I turned back I see

"Jus-" I almost scream but Justin take his hand to close my mouth "Shh!" Justin shushed me "What are you doing here?" I ask "And you? what are you doing here to?" Justin ask me back.

"I know you want to see what mei mei wear right." Justin said and I nod my head "Which one is mei mei?" Justin ask me while squat "You know Liu Yuxin." I said "Yes." Justin said "Wait Kun, so Liu Yuxin is our mei mei!" Justin said excited "That's right Justin." I said and we continue look at them with hidden ourselves.

Back to Yuxin pov
'What is dinner tonight?' I think while waiting at dorm with sudden "Everyone dress up with very great taste so for dinner tonight is hot pot." Director said.

"Xin faster." Rouhang said excited while drag me to dinner table. Everyone eat peacefully and I sit back to Anqi so I heard she say "Eat more, don't say you are full." Anqi said.

-----------------------------

I on the way to roof top with sudden Yu Shuxin and Kong Xueer come to me and drag me to their dorm "What happen?" I ask "Xin, in this dormitory there is 4 person already know you relationship with Kun pd." Xueer said and my eye widened.

"Who si that 4 person?" I ask "They will com-." And the door open revealing Lu Keran, Lin fan, Zhao Xiaotang and Yuyan. "Well, they already here." Shuxin said "Hello Kun pd's mei mei." 4 of them greeted me but with formal not usual.

'Why not because usually "XIN!" "LIU LAOSHI!" "YUXIN!" "LIU YUXIN!" "LIU XIN!" "Mei mei!" That how they greeted me if they see me from far or near and the one who always call me mei mei is Xie Keyin.'

"So tell me how 4 of you know about this?" I ask in serious tone "Well, Yuyan you tell." Keran said "What why me ask Xiaotang." Yuyan said "Wait me." Xiaotang said and they start bickering.

"SHUT UP!" Lin fan said and everything become silent "Okay, I will tell you so you guy stop fighting." Lin fan said.

Lin fan flashback
On that time 4 of our want to go to toilet with suddwn we see 2 man hide at bushy. We want to see who is that but "Wait Kun, so mei mei is Liu Yuxin." One voice said but the voice is very familiar "That's right Justin." His freind said.

We walk away from that bushy"So Yuxin has a big brother and her brother is Kun pd." Yuyan said And right on time Xueer and Shuxin come "What are you guy doing here?" Xueer ask "Xueer, Shuxin did you know that our Liu laoshi has a brother? And her brother is Kun pd." Xiaotang said.

"Where you know about this?" Shuxin ask me "At that bushy Kun pd and senior Justin hide we hear them conversation." Keran said while pointing at bushy.

"So 4 of you already know." Xieer said "Wait both of you know?" I ask them "Not only 2 of our and 4 four of you there is other 2 know about it." Shuxin said "Who?" I ask "Xu Jiaqi and Xie Keyin." Xueer said.
Lin fan flashback end

"And that how we decide to tell you." Lin fan said "It's okay as long you tell me." I said with smile "Okay, Kun pd's mei mei." Lin fan said "But don't call me Kun pd's mei mei." I said "Okay mei mei." Xiaotang said. "Huh, it up to you." I said and everyone laugh.