4

Kun pov
After all trainees back to their dorm I try find Yuxin but she nowhere to be seen *Sigh* "Where are you Yuxin?" I asked myself
"Zhao Xiaotang faster." I hear one trainees call her friend name as I turned around I see 4 girls on the way to their dorm with their luggage.

"Kun pd what are you doing here?" Shuxin ask me I don't want to get caught find Yuxin because maybe they will feel weird.

"I just want to get fresh air." I said "Okay, then good night Kun pd." They said after that I turned back to the building and I see Yuxin entering the building. "We will meet tomorrow Yuxin." I said while smiling and go back to my apartment.

----------------------------
No one pov

At back stage
"I think every trainees thought that they will learn but exactlly not, right?" Said Jony j "That's right even me pretend being a math teacher." Ella said "Anyway right now, let's go!" Lisa said.
Go to stage

4 mentor made a surprise performance and all trainees being shocked. "Woww!" Shuxin said. After 4 mentor finish performance the first trainees come introducing themselve and decide who would go first to do performance.

Until middle of the performance the song this trainee play is 'No Joke' that made other trainee not taking. Everyone wondered who take this and the girls in she is Liu Yuxin.

Kun pov
All trainees start cheerish when Liu Yuxin come "Please start your performance." I said "Thank you." Said Yuxin.

As the song start 'Wow! She is really good. But just a minute that necklace!!' I talk to myself. After Yuxin finish this performance I said "Let's talk after performance." "Thank you." Yuxin said.

After program

I walk around to find Yuxin until I found her at stair "Yuxin." I call her "Oh sir, what I can help you?" Yuxin ask.

"Come here first." I command her, she walk to me and stop infront of "Yuxin where you get this necklace?" I ask full of concerned while pointing her necklace.

"This is my first necklace when I still baby." Yuxin said "You." I said smiling "Me?" She asked.

"Yes, you. All this time I find you and now I, found you." I said "Sorry sir, I think you find a wrong person." She said and turned back.

I hold her hand while tearing happily "Sir, what's wrong?" She asked when find me cry "Exactly you are my Mei mei." I said "What?! No!" She said while let go her hand "I only child in the house." She said "Then let gege meet your adopted parent." I said.

"How you meet my parent? My phone not with me." Yuxin said "It's okay. Mei mei you can use gege phone." I said while take out my phone.

As Yuxin call her adopted parent she use volume speaker to let me hear to and tell everyting to them. They become silent then I hear "Let meet tonight at chinese restaurant." I hear Kun said.

"Okay." Mr. Liu said I let out smile and said "Mei mei, we will meet they who is take care you all the time." "But how I wnat to get out?" Yuxin ask.

"Just said you have a meeting at other company." I said and Yuxin nod "Okay, bye then." She said when go but I stopped her infront "Where is gege hug?" I said while smile "Kun pd, we are not confirmed yet we are relative or not." Yuxin said.

"Okay, fine." I said and let Yuxin go to canteen "We will meet at this night my precious mei mei." I

-------------------

At night

No one pov
"There you are mei mei." Kun said when Yuxin arrived "How can you late?" Ask Kun "Sorry, I go to toilet first." Yuxin said in scared way and close her eye Kun let out laugh.

"Aiya, this is remembering me about you when baby you always say "Sorry gege." And you use this attitude to." Kun said Yuxin  only make a face 'What?'.

As Kun see Yuxin face he is laugh more "Aiya, aiya, let go in Mei mei." Kun said as they in Yuxin start to speak "How you know I am your younger sister Kun pd?" Yuxin ask "First don't call me Kun pd when it only both of our and infront our true parent." Kun said "Then what should I call you?" Yuxin ask "Gege." Kun said.

When they arrive, they immedieatly go in one private room in restaurent that Kun rent.

"Yuxin!!" One women in half age come hug Yuxin immediatly "Umm..... Nir sher sheh?" Yuxin ask "Wo nir mama." Ms. Kun said and Yuxin turned around meet one half man sit at left side "Nir ne?" Yuxin ask.

"Wo nir papa." Mr. Cai said and fastly go hug Yuxin "You already big when I remember you lost at that time you still a baby." Mr. Cai said.

"What does this mean?" Yuxin ask "Sit first Yuxin." Mr. Liu said
"That true you are our adopted child, but we treated you like our own daughter." Mr. Liu tear dropped down from Yuxin eye.

Her heart is hurt when she know she is adopted child.
"I will tell you how you can lost." Kun said as everyone cry but not for Kun because he already cry at his apartment before.

Kun flashback

On that day weather is fine and we decided went to picnic at park. As we arrive you said "Gege I want to play at playground." Yuxin said "Dengdai, Mei mei." I said.

Yuxin run fastly at playground but I catch you before and said "Meimei let eat first." I said and Yuxin sulk while pouting.

"Haode after eat we went to play okay?" I said while make promise finger. "Haode gege but you must promise Hao?" Yuxin said.

After we finish eating I accompany you to play, I get one sudden call from Intertaiment I turned back until finish talking  but after that you nowhere to be seen.

I started panic and call you name but I not find you. I go back to mama and papa. We start find you around the playground until mid night. After that incident I not back home for 1 month to search you around will find you I said "where to find you now mei mei?"

Kun flashback end

Yuxin cry and turned her head to Liu family "But how you find me?" Yuxin ask "Okay I will tell you." Mr. Liu said

Mr. Liu flashback
On that time I rest at one bench at park but I hear one crying sound
I go to that sound and found Yuxin. "Hey little kid what are you doing here?" I ask but Yuxin only replied "Gege." While crying I turned around see no one at park and decided to take you home.

Until I reach home "Who's child you bring back ?" My wife ask me "I don't know but this child is lost." I said "Can we take care her?" My wife ask "Okay but after her parent found her we will returned she back okay?" I said "Okay we will call you Yuxin because she has a unique necklace and her name." My wife said

Mr. Liu flashback end