6

Yuxin pov
As I let go hug and go back to my dorm. "Oh Rouhang you are not sleep yet?" I ask "Not yet Yuxin I wait for you come back to dorm." Rouhang replied make Yuxin give her warm smile. "Thanks for wait me, but you can sleep first." I said to her "Ok." Rouhang said and go sleep immediatly also for me.

-----------------------------
Today we are going to performance public show 'The eve' "This group is kind of cool." Gege said "Anyway your performance start now." Gege said

In the I do it shoot that make everyone screaming. After performance we go to rest room back to look other performane.

Kun pov
'My mei mei is heart stealer huh. I thought only me but I'm not expected mei mei can do handsome pose that literally make everyone crazy for her.' *Sigh* "Why are you sigh Kun?" Lisa ask me "Oh nothing I just remember my home." I lie "Aawh I don't know our Kunkun is crybaby ." Ella said to me and oher mentor laugh.

-------------------------------

No one pov
At rest time after performance Kun go to canteen to meet Yuxin "Liu Yuxin, you dropped this at stage." Kun said but it not Yuxin's thing it Kun gift.

"Hmm?" Yuxin though while look at Kun. Kun give her a look 'Accept this mei mei.' "Oh, yes thanks Kun pd." Yuxin said and Kun politely excuse herself. Yuxin open the box immediatly and shocked see a necklace.

Other trainees "Woah! Yuxin when you buy it?" Shaking ask "Oh, I buy it at online shop." Yuxin answer with little confident.

Yuxin put back necklace in box and continue eating 'Gege very nice.' Yuxin thought. "Xin after this let's go walk around together." Xueer said "We want to join too." Shuxin, Keyin amd Jiaqi said "Of course, would you mind Yuxin?" Xueer ask Yuxin only nod as an answer.

At park

"The weather is really nice today." Shuxin said while Yuxin look at butterfly flying through the beautiful flower. "Yuxin let's take picture together?" Jiaqi said Yuxin only nod with warm smile.

As both Jiaqi and Yuxin want to take picture together Xueer and Shuxin come and held Yuxin arm. "I want take a picture to with Yuxin." Keyin said Yuxin let out chuckle.

"1, 2, 3." Jiaqi said as her clicked the camera with her in too. "Is it nice?" Xueer ask "Yuxin why you always show your right face when infromt camera?" Keyin ask "I always show right my right face because it good looking." Yuxin  answer  make other laugh.

Yuxin make a face 'Why are you laugh?' "But Yuxinboth of your right and left face is alway look good." Keyin said while trying stop laugh.

"Really?" Yuxim ask "Yes, really Yuxinxin." Jiaqi said "We should go back to dorm right now." Shuxin said "All of you go first. I have something to do." Yuxin said. 4 of them nodded and go to their dorm while Yuxin go to rooftop.

Yuxin *Sigh* while look at sunset "Mei mei what are you doing here?" Someone call Yuxin from behind and Yuxin know who is it.

"Oh gege, I just want relaxed my mind." Yuxin said while look at Kun "Is there something interfer you?" Kun ask "No." Yuxin replied "And you, what are you doing here gege?" Yuxin ask "Nothing just to see a sunset." Kun said "Anyway how about a gift that I give to you is it nice?" Kun ask "It nice gege, thank you." Yuxin said.

Without Yuxin and Kun know there 4 person watching both of them. "What Yuxin and Kun pd relationship exactly?" Ask the bubbly cheek one "I don't know." Said the beautiful one "Maybe we should ask Yuxin." Said the tall one "Hmm, maybe you are right but why Yuxin call Kun pd gege and why Kun pd call Yuxin mei mei?" Ask the black glasses one.

"We should go back to our dorm before Yuxin and Kun pd find out we are here." Said the tall one "Yes, let's go." Said the beautiful one. And 4 girls go back to each other dorm, while Yuxin and Kun enjoying each other accompany while talking. Do you think who the four girl seen them together?