12

Kun pov
'Where is Yuxin?' I ask myself because this already 2 hour she not come. "Yo! Kun! Where is Yuxin?" Zhengting ask me "I don't know maybe still at practice room." I said to him "Let's go find her." Justin said.

When we find Yuxin we meet Yuyan Xueer, Shuxin, Keyin, Linfan and Lu keran "Kun pd have you seen Yuxin?" Keyin ask "I was about to find her to." I said "It's already 3 hour we not seen her." Linfan said "What?! 3 hour!" I raised my voice a little.

"To all trainees and staff we need to find Yuxin, she is missing." I panickly said at speaker cctv room "Where last time you meet her?" Justin ask "After practice, and Oh! Have one staff call her to help him take a box at basement store." Linfan said.

I hurriedly walk to basement store at practice building. I tried open the door but it locked "Kun pd! Move!" I hear Yuyan said and she kick the door.

What I see is Yuxin hugged herself and pass out her head is bleading maybe because her head bumped at one brick.

"Yuxin!" I go to her then take her to nearest hospital. At waiting room I pray 'Oh god, please.' "Kun pd, I am sure Yuxin okay." Xueer said "That's right Kun pd she is strong." Yuyan said "That's right what they said bro." Ziyi said.

After 1 hour doctor come out "Doctor, how my sister?" I said "She is fine but she will not awake for a moment and if she awake call me." Doctor said "Thanks, doctor can we come in?" I ask "Yes." Docter said.

Xueer pov
As we in I look at 3 ninepercent and Kun pd look worried and sad "That's how brother and sister relationship." Yuyan said "Yeah, I hope I have a brother to like Kun pd." I said "Pfft.. you can take care yourself." Yuyan said.

I look at Yuxin her eye slowly open "Kun pd! Look!" I said "Yuxin! Yuxin!" Kun pd call her and go get a doctor "Gege." Yuxin call his brother "Shenma mei mei?" Senior Zhenting ask her "What happening?" She ask her voice is weak.

"Let me check her first." Doctor said and checked Yuxin "She is in good condition you can take her to home tomorrow morning but don't make her use a psycal strengh." Doctor said."Thanks doctor." I said.

Yuxin pov
"Mei mei next time don't walk alone anymore." Kun gege said "That's right mei mei we almost being crazy when we know you are missing." Zhengting gege said "Yuxin are you okay?" Xueer ask me "I am fine." I said and when touched my head and I feel a bandage around it.

"What happen to my head?" I ask "When Kun pd found you, you is pass out due to cold and your head is blooded." Yuyan said "You know Yuyan kick the door at basement room." Xueer said "Wow." That only I could said.

"I don't know beautiful girl these day is very dangerous." Ziyi said and get a death glare from Yuyan make Ziyi gege jumped on Kun gege.

"You are heavy." Kun gege said and put his down. "Gege when I can go out?" I ask "Tomorrow morning." Linong gege said "Who is going to accompany me tonight?" I said "We are." They said at same time "Xueer and Yuyan are going to sleep beside you and we will sleep at chairs and sofa." Kun gege said.

Yuyan pov
I feel someone moved and I sat up see Yuxin could sleep "What's wrong Yuxin?" I ask "I just want to go toilet." Yuxin said "Let me help you." I said and helped her walk in to toilet.

"Are you done?" I ask at outside "Yes." She said and I helped her walk back to sleep at middle bed "Thanks Yuyan." Yuxin said "You are welcome." I said.

-------------------------------

No one pov
"Yuxin!" They immediatly go to Yuxin as they Yuxin walk out from car "Hey guy!" Yuxin said then Anqi and Shuxin hug her tightly "Yuxin are you okay?" Anqi ask her while cupped her cheek and Shuxin checked every part of Yuxin body.

"Don't worry I fine just my head." Yuxin said and pinting her head have bandage around it.

??? Pov
"Boss, I'm sorry she still alive." Boy said "WHAT?! HOW CAN SHE BEING ALIVE?!" The boss said "Boss, next time I will make sure she will suffer." Boy said "Make sure she suffer." The boss said