Chapter 5

~Frankie's POV~

"Morning, Frankie." Gee Gee said and rubbed his eye. I yawned and smiled a little.

"Nice boxers." I said with a giggle. He threw the blanket over himself and gave me a playful glare, which made me giggle more.

"Do you have to go to school today, Gee Gee?" I asked. He shook his head with a smile and I jumped up and hugged him, pushing him over.

"Yay! I cheered.

He stroked the back of my head as I hugged him, which felt nice. "I love you, Frankie."

"I love you too."

I woke up on a bench, where I had fallen asleep. I looked around and realized that it was just a dream. Tears flooded my eyes as I got up. I walked around, hugging myself, it was cold, it was early in the morning.

I was scared. It was dark, and cold. I kept hearing scary noises like footsteps but no one was there. I just wanted to go home with Gee Gee.

"Frankie!" Someone yelled.

I gasped and turned around, it sounded like Gee Gee. Sure enough, it was. There he stood, black, messy hair, concerned eyes, jeans and gray hoodie, panting. He ran over to me and wrapped an arm around me, placing the other hand on the back of my head.

I was frozen.

"G-Gee Gee?" I managed to quietly get out.

"I'm here, Frankie, I am so so sorry." He replied, holing me tighter.

I wrapped my arms around him and tears poured out onto my cheeks as I tightly gripped his hoodie.

"Oh, Gee Gee!" I cried. "I was so scared! I missed you."

"Shh, it's okay, Frankie." He assured me. "I'm sorry."

"Does..... Does this mean you still love me?"

He nodded. "I should't have yelled at you, I don't, and didn't hate you at all, Frankie. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you."

"Now let's go home." He said with a smile as he grabbed my hand.

I smiled as well and looked down the pocket of his jeans, where Pete and Patrick were, smiling and waving at me. Gee Gee held my hand the whole walk home.

_________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, and sorry that this chapter was pretty short! I started at a new school, one that's not at home! It's pretty cool!

Anyway, please vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!