Chapter 2: Kissed by Jealousy

SMUT WARNING!

My fellow sinners, it is time to sin.

If you are uncomfortable with smut and lemon content, you may now leave.

Don't fucking report my account. That is all, thank you for listening to my short Ted Talk.

Requested by: Feli

Word Count: 2,621

Themes: Knife play, Semi public sex, dominance, angry sex, makeup sex

Pairings: Karma Akabane x Reader (Assassination Classroom)

Third Person's Point of View

Something that you've known about Karma for a very long time is his very violent behavior. He acts like a total psychopath but you love that side of him, to be honest. Right now, Karma is ranting and shouting about a certain thing that happened earlier.

Earlier...

You were walking around the streets and you came across a childhood friend from all those years ago.

"Y/N?" You turned around to see where the voice is coming from and saw a tall male, with dark brown hair, and hazel brown eyes. You recognized him from your childhood, only his face is all grown up now.

Your face lighted up upon recognizing him and you greeted him with a welcoming hug, which he happily accepted. "Wow! It's been so long, Y/N!" He cheered.

"I know! How are you? I've never seen you after you transferred to Kunugigaoka." He said as he pulled away, being too friendly with you.

"Well... never been better." You said and laughed lightly, him, laughing along with you. All of a sudden, you felt someone's presence roaming around the streets.

Your mind is alert, very alert, and you would kill him/her if he/she tries to kill you.

Even after surviving what happened all those years ago, everything that you've learned is still in your muscle memory. You would never forget all the things Koro-sensei has taught you.

Looking at your behind, you realized that it's just your red-haired boyfriend, Karma Akabane.

He still has that cool smirk of his plastered on his face. He emerged from the other street and walked towards your direction. The moment he got closer to you, he put his left arm around your waist lovingly and offered his right hand to your friend.

"Karma Akabane. Y/N's boyfriend." He emphasized.

Uh Oh.

You know he's very jealous right now. You gave him a subtle side-eye, to stop him from being violent with your friend. All those years ago, he offered his hand to Koro-sensei and managed to deal the first blow for humanity. Deep inside of you, you're silently praying that Karma won't do that same thing to your friend.

Your friend awkwardly took his outstretched hand and shook it. Karma took this opportunity to squeeze your friend's hand so hard, that he almost had his bone broken.

You have to pull their hands away from each other to stop that from happening and laughed awkwardly.

"Anyway... Karma and I are on a date right now so we better get going. It's nice meeting you again!" You cheered in fake excitement and your friend smiled awkwardly as he clutched his aching hand.