Chapter 5: Teasing Love

SMUT WARNING!

My fellow sinners, it is time to sin.

If you are uncomfortable with smut and lemon content, you may now leave.

Don't fucking report my account. That is all, thank you for listening to my short Ted Talk.

Requested by: That_one_werido101

"First maybe like y/n will like hate him until he confess his love for us then...idk u do the restt"

Word Count: 2, 304

Themes: Angst, Confession, First time, Teasing, Vanilla sex (basically not pure smit lmao)

Pairings: Jean Kirschtein x Fem! Reader

Third Person's Point of View

You've been really good friends with Eren from the very start.

He's so passionate, and full of intense emotions that drove him to success. He's kinda loud but you accepted him the way he is. He usually ticks off a lot of people but you two just let them be.

One of the people who dislikes Eren... is Jean Kirschtein.

That stupid horse!

You hated how he acts around Eren and you. He'll pick a fight with the two of you for no reason, give a snarky comment out of nowhere, and he basically just gets inside your nerves.

You lost your parents back when they were traveling to Shiganshina and even though you only met Eren after he joined the Cadet Corps, you felt the same purpose as him.

To kill all the Titans.

A girl can dream, right?

But why does people like Jean think of you as a suicidal maniac?

"Choosing Survey Corps is just plain stupid, you know? Those dumbos don't know what they're signing up for. Lucky for me, I'm going to be at the class achievers so I can work in the interior." Jean preached to his friend, Marco Bodt.

He made sure that you and Eren can hear him.

Eren shifted in his seat, Jean's words getting into him. You put a hand on his shoulder and he calmed down a little bit. "I don't know how you can take this, Y/N. He's a piece of shit that needs to be put on his place." He growled, his eyes filled with anger.

"Shh. Just let him talk shit. We know that's not the truth."

To be quite honest, you want to slap the shit out Jean Kirschtein but you didn't, because you don't want to stoop as low as him.

-

Who knew that after the battle of Trost, Jean will join the Survey Corps with you?

But most importantly, how the hell did your bestfriend became a fucking Titan shifter?

Today is the first expedition ever since your bestfriend successfully plugged the hole in Trost using his Titan abilities.

All of you were trained with the flare guns and the corresponding colors for it and you made sure you're going to survive this expedition. You don't want to die yet.

You're one of the best soldiers the regiment has but unfortunately... you got injured.

One abnormal Titan ran after you and you weren't even scared just for a little bit because you saw it coming. But when they gave you the permission to engage, your ODM gear malfunctioned and the gas won't come out of the gear.