Chapter 6: Punishment

SMUT WARNING!

My fellow sinners, it is time to sin.

If you are uncomfortable with smut and lemon content, you may now leave.

Don't fucking report my account. That is all, thank you for listening to my short Ted Talk.

Requested by: kaiya-chann

Word Count: 3,813

Themes: Angst, Angry sex/make-up sex, Threesome, degradation, dom-sub, toxic.

Pairings: Possessive/yandere! Levi Ackerman x Reader x Eren Jaeger

Ps. The characters are aged up here. The reader is in her 20's here, while Eren and the rest are 18 or something. You choose the age, lmao.

Third Person's Point of View

"Y/N, come back here!" Eren Jaeger shouts as he ran after you. You just took his stale bread during lunch and he's now following you, trying to get his food back.

You two ended up going outside on the Survey Corp's quad but you two didn't care.

"Not happening!" You shouted with a laugh and took a big bite out of it and continued to run.

"Oh, it is!" He eventually caught up to you and you shrieked when his chest crashed with your back.

He tried to stop you two from falling by wrapping his arms around your waist but you two still toppled over. You fell on your chest, and his hand still on your waist. 

You felt his crotch on your ass and your face immediately heated up. "E-Eren!" You shouted.

He panicked, realizing what just happened so he quickly pulled away from you, scrambling away so he could help you up. 

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N!" He offered his hand to you, his face still a blushing mess.

Your face displayed the same shade of red as you accept his help. "No, I-It's okay."

He helped you up and you both looked at each other awkwardly. 

"Well, uh... let's go back inside the hall?" He said.

"Y-Yeah, let's do that."

-

That night...

 You just finished showering and you already got dressed in your pajamas when you passed by Hange. "Oh, Y/N! Levi's been asking where you went."

"Really? What for?" You asked. She shrugged and replied, "He told me to tell you come meet him in his office."

"Okay. Thank you, Hange-san." You said and smiled, waving your hands goodbye to her.

You walked through the halls to get to his office, and knocked on the door twice.

"Come in." He answered, and you went inside.

You saw him leaning his back on the wall with his arms crossed as he glared at your moving figure. You almost clicked the lock on the doorknob when he hissed. "Don't."

Your eyebrows shot up and you smiled at him curiously. "Really? I thought you called for me here for a late night fuck like usual." You said and jumped up to sit on his desk.