Chapter 3: Firsts

SMUT WARNING!

My fellow sinners, it is time to sin.

If you are uncomfortable with smut and lemon content, you may now leave.

Don't fucking report my account. That is all, thank you for listening to my short Ted Talk.

Requested by: kaiya-chann

"U should do dom reader and sub armin i really wanna see dis one"

Word Count: 3,108

Themes: Angst, dominance, oral, blowjob, first time (virgin)

Pairings: Sub! Armin Arlert x Reader

Third Person's Point of View

You watch Armin from the distance, smiling and laughing with his comrades. This should be making you happy because he's finally out of his comfort zone, and he's making a lot of friends.

But you aren't happy.

How can he smile there, with all those girls around him?

Your boyfriend is really shy, and even though you love his awkwardness and quirkiness, sometimes it just irritates the hell out of you. How come he doesn't realize that those girls aren't being friendly with him?

They're fawning over him.

Armin is so smart, and you expected him to know this kind of stuff but he's so oblivious to the fact that you're about to blow up in anger right now.

"Chill, Y/N. You don't want Armin to hate you." Ymir said and laughed as she crosses her arms, leaning her back onto the wooden fence.

"Hate? Armin will never hate me. He loves me." You said in gritted teeth but all that Ymir did is shrug her shoulders, not giving a single fuck about your situation.

"I'm just saying, you don't want to be the psycho girlfriend that keeps her boyfriend on a leash. Armin won't appreciate that, you know?" She said and walked away without a word.

Her comment made you think about your situation with Armin.

What if she's right? What if Armin actually knows those girls are hitting on him and he's just checking them out for your replacement?

You felt so mad, but your sadness and disappointment are much, much, stronger than the rage you're feeling right now.

With one last look at your blonde boyfriend, you walked away from the quad with tears in your eyes and headed inside your sleeping quarters.

Unknown to you, Armin's gaze landed on you before you could even leave.

"E-Excuse me..." He said softly to his comrades and followed you to the cabins.

He knows something is wrong. You're not someone who likes being caged indoors, and you definitely aren't someone who sleeps a lot. It's only three o'clock in the afternoon, he knows you don't sleep at this time.

His mind quickly thinks about all the possibilities for your absence. Were you just hungry? No. Because if you are, you would've gone inside the mess hall. Are you going to get something? Also, no. He knows you don't forget your things much and when you do, those things aren't actually important.

The only possibility that makes sense, is that you're emotional and had the need to isolate yourself from everyone.

He went inside your empty adjoined room and saw you lying on the bed, face on the mattress. His mind filled with worry, as he felt like he's the reason why you're feeling this way. He felt like such a jerk that he doesn't even know his girlfriend is feeling this way.