Chapter 4: Hitched

SMUT WARNING!

My fellow sinners, it is time to sin.

If you are uncomfortable with smut and lemon content, you may now leave.

Don't fucking report my account. That is all, thank you for listening to my short Ted Talk.

Requested by: aaliyah_papke

"YOU SHOULD DO A VERY DETAILED LEVI X READER ONE WITH SOME KINKY ASS SHIT LIKE HANDCUFFS 😩"

Word Count: 2,400

Themes: Daddy kink, smut with fluff, dom/sub

Pairings: Levi Ackerman x Fem! Reader (Attack on Titan)

Third Person's Point of View

"Miss Y/N! Captain Levi is asking for you!" Eren shouted after he came out of the Captain's quarters. He reported for the recent exhibition and now it's your turn to get inside the study room.

Only... you probably aren't going to report anything.

"Coming!" You replied back with a huge smile on your face.

You and Levi have been dating for a while now. You two started dating when you were just a member of his squad and eventually got closer after seeing your comrades die. 

Besides, who would he even date in the sea of cadets in the regiment except you?

You're three years younger than him and is now a captain of your own squad.

When Eren and his friends joined the regiment, they instantly got assigned to you. It's a miracle that your squad members aren't dimwits like the others.

It's been about two months now and everything has been going very well. You specifically asked your members to only call you Y/N when there's no one around but your members.

You liked being friends with everyone, despite your lover being the opposite of your personality.

You hated it when people call you like you're so much older than them, and you hate feeling old.

You knocked on his door twice and you heard his low voice spoke out.

"Get in."

You got inside the room and peeked your head in first.

"You called for me?" You asked with a smile on your lips.

He rolled his eyes and stacked the documents on his table and sat down with a huff. You closed the door and sat on the seat in front of him and rested your elbow in the table. 

"What's going on? You're more stressed than usual."

He snapped his head at me and said, "Not only does I have tons of documents to read and sign, but a certain someone disobeyed me yesterday and that person doesn't have any idea at all." He said and bore his dull eyes to yours.

"What? I did everything you told me to." You said and rolled your eyes.

"Think about it more." He said again.

You swore you did everything right but what is he even trying to say?

Levi stood up to your side of the table and pushed your head to the table gently.