LVL 4「through the screen」

【playing

【playing..】

Golden Child (골든차일드)- YES.
안아줄게 (Burn It)

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:29

Jeongguk sat at this desk, comfortably leaned back in his chair, headphones around his head, smile on his face, words rushing through his chat.

He had just went live a couple minutes ago, hot tea by his side, wrapped up in a big grey hoodie as winter was really settling in and his apartment was getting colder and colder.

Yes, he could just turn his heater on but it's severely broken or damaged at least and made such loud noises that he's sure would be picked up by his microphone so he'd rather not kill the viewer experience and have loud ass clangs in the background that would make his house seem haunted.

Also yes, he informed his landlord already but that bitchass screamed at him through the phone last time like he was a 5th grader getting scolded by his teacher, yelling that he had just replaced it before Jeongguk moved in and yeah -- he wasn't trying to repeat that experience.

So, he'll rather deal with freezing to death than calling his landlord again. What can you do about it?

But his chest was feeling rather warm with laughter, chatter of his friends ringing right into his ears.

Eyes focusing on his chat, skimming though every once in a while as they were still not engaged in any games yet, just conversation making their viewers laugh.

Today he had just gathered whoever of his close friends in the streaming community wanted to join, asking in their joined discord who had time and was going to be live as well.

Turned out that Jimin, Maya and his newest friend -- Vantes were the only ones who actually had the time to join him today.

And this was going to be his first stream that included Vantes, who was officially Taehyung to him now, where he wasn't going to pee his pants from nervousness.

Since they had talked out their differences about a week ago they have been engaged into a mix of texting and talking throughout the day which was pretty pleasant.

And they had more to converse about than Gguk had thought, much more actually. It seemed like there was never a dry or boring moment when they talked, hours somehow flew by in the moment of a blink.

And he could absolutely slap himself for developing an even stronger feeling bubbling up in stomach and chest everytime he saw a notification that had the other's name attached to it, dropping everything he does to respond.