LVL 6「game on」

content warning! this chapter is rated 18+

【playing..】

WayV (威神V) - Love Talk
Love Talk - English Version

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:52

Jeongguk stood at this door, quickly checking his appearance in the mirror, hand going to adjust a strand of hair sticking up to tug it behind his ear.

His body decorated with a white t-shirt, wide legged light blue jeans tugged into this also black boots, leather jacket to keep him warm as he was gonna leave the house -- shocking, yeah.

He doesn't go out much, only really if he has to or any of his friends force him to -- just like today.

There was gonna be a twitch partner event in Seoul for the first time and he was invited.

Shouldn't have shocked him as he was pretty much one of the top streamers in the country but still it somehow surprised him that they thought of him specifically.

He could never get used to this no matter how long he works and earns his salary in this field by now.

It was just gonna be an event to connect with other partners, more or less a college party without the college and more budget as they rented out a club, advertised with free drinks and some random DJ that Gguk personally had never heard of. Just what you would expect when you thought of going clubbing.

To be quiet honest, usually not Jeongguk's favorite.

His clubbing phase was long gone, he was the worst when he was around nineteen and lasted until he was like twenty-one.
God, every weekend he found himself in a sea of sweaty people, slurring their words, grinding up on eachother, occasionally seeing some throw up outside, sometimes puking himself when he had a few too many. He loved it at the time.

Now, he's kind of over it, it's gotten pretty boring, always kind of the same. He'd rather sit at his desk, talking to his pals through a screen and broadcasting it. Much more fun than puking and sweaty people.

But this party, man he was kind of excited about it. You know what, kind of was an understatement, he was really fucking excited.

Not only were all of his friends, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Yoongi, Jina, Maya and Ryu gonna be there, who had kind of bullied him into going to this event for sure, but also Taehyung.

He was not only gonna just be there but he was going to pick Jeongguk up to go there together which -- damn, it made him feel all kinds of ways.

Eversince they had their date, as they agreed it was, and lowkey made out in his hallway, which damn it still made him feel hot all up his neck, the both of them, especially Taehyung, made the effort to have more.