FINAL LVL「pressing buttons」

content warning! this chapter is rated 18+

【playing..】

BAEKHYUN (백현) - Delight
Candy

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:47

Jeongguk sat at his desk, smiling into the webcam, feet pulled up to his stomach and a chocolate strawberry milkshake in his hand, sipping on it every couple minutes.

He had went through the drive thru right before his stream today, some fries, chicken nuggets and spicy dipping sauce layed out around him because he had promised just a chill chatting stream, no gaming -- and he was absolutely not going to pass up the opportunity of eating during that. Who would?

It's nothing too different from how he's used to stream. Just with the change that he wasn't alone today.

Taehyung was right beside him, camera pointed to not show him directly however but sitting close enough to have his hand on Gguk's nape, fingers drawing little circles and just his arm in frame covered in a black hoodie.

A black hoodie that belonged to Jeongguk actually but the lines of which piece of clothing was whose had started to blur ever since they had become a thing a while ago.

And that's what you could call them, a thing, an item -- well now, boyfriends actually. That's what they are which has been pretty fucking great.

They had made it official between the two of them pretty much the day after the twitch event.

Jeongguk was trying his all to make some breakfast for the two (the only thing he can do successfully, oatmeal) while Taehyung had him in a bear hug from behind and suddenly dropping if he would want to be his boyfriend already. And Gguk almost burned himself on the heated up pot.

Eversince then which was about four months ago Taehyung had been coming over even more regularly, so regularly that he had his own seperate streaming set up at Gguk's place on his old desk which they had to resuract from his basement, now standing in an almost perfect fitting corner in his living room.

And considering they spend a whole lot of their living moments together it wasn't very easy to keep it hidden from their viewers.

With constant instagram stories at the same places, cheesy tweets that Gguk might be just a little embarrassed about, streaming at the same times with the other's laughs audible in eachother's broadcasts. It wad painfully obvious.

With all that -- rumors had spread like a wildfire.

Not just among their followers but also their friends. Jeongguk can't count the amount of kakao talks he got in the span of a day asking him if he was dating Vantes by now when those rumors were at their height.