Ch 5:Playtime with (Y/n)

Camilla Pov

I thought of a way of (Y/n) to have fun, and I could train him. I was going to teach him the shadow clone jutzu and the multi shadow clone jutzu to play hide and seek.

Camilla:(Y/n) wake up. I have something fun planned.

(Y/n):What is it mommy?

Camilla:I'm going to teach you a little something then you can use it while play hide and seek.

(Y/n):Ok.

I found the book on every jutzu even forbidden jutzus. I showed him the shadow clone and multi shadow clone jutzu. I taught him both and after doing so I got him ready to play.

Camilla:Ready?

(Y/n):Ready.

Camilla:3

(Y/n) got down to run.

Camilla:2

(Y/n) was ready to roll.

Camilla:1

He could barely wait.

Camilla:Go!

He ran as fast as he could then split off into four different clones. I gave him a few minutes to hide then I went after him.

(Y/n) Pov

I hid in a old crate and tried to stay quiet. My mommy found me almost instantly, but I had it all planned out. She found me in the crate and I undid the juztu and she was surprised.

Camilla:Great job (Y/n).

I smiled and then moved to a new spot. I thought of a spot that she wouldn't be able to find me. I ran north of the camp and made three more clones and made them go in totally different directions while I made my way to my new spot.

Camilla Pov

I followed another one of (Y/n) through the camp then it disappeared.

Camilla:Clever boy.

I ran all over the camp following (Y/n)'s clones and each one made a clone of their own and it swapped places with the original and then they both disappeared.

Camilla:I got to admit. *huff puff* Your more cleaver then a fox (Y/n).

???:Thanks mommy.

I looked behind me to see what I believed was another clone.

(Y/n):It's really me mommy.

Camilla:How can I be sure?

(Y/n):Release.

The clones in the close proximity disappeared.

Camilla:Alright you win because mommy is out of breath.

(Y/n):I understand.

We walked back to my tent and I lied down to go to sleep when I heard an explosion.

Random Demi-human:Lady Camilla. It's a class 3 monster.

Camilla:Damn it!