Ch 6:Monster Attack

Camilla Pov

I ran out of my tent to see the class 3 monster.

It was a dire wolf and I especially hated these things because they could bite through steel and most powers don't work on them

Camilla:Lucy! Get the children and the wounded out of here, and watch (Y/n) until I can find you guys!

Lucy:Right!

Random Demi Human:My lady. Why are you sending our strongest with them?

Camilla:So we don't lose anyone. Now stay focused!

Random Demi Human:Yes ma'am!

Lucy Pov

I evacuated everyone from the camp and grabbed (Y/n) with my vectors. He was scared and confused when I did that and I held him close saying it's okay.

(Y/n):H-how did you do that? What's going to happen to my mommy?

Lucy:It's ok (Y/n). Camilla will be fine. She's strong so she'll be fine. I picked you up with my vectors which my kind can see and use to fight.

(Y/n):Ok...

We moved to a new location a mile or so from the camp. We didn't see anyone for an hour until Camilla came through the bushes.

(Y/n):Mommy!

(Y/n) hopped out of my arms and hugged Camilla. She hugged him but I knew she was majorly hurt (Y/n) knew it too. Camilla took a knee from blood loss.

(Y/n):Mommy! Mommy!

(Y/n) hugged his adopted mother crying.

(Y/n):No. I can't loose you too.

Lucy:Medical team help her!

The medical team went to tend to Camilla's wounds and I pulled (Y/n) into a hug. Which became harder when he started to squirm out of my arms.

(Y/N):Let me go! I need to help her!

I turned him around so he and I were making eye contact.

Lucy:What do you think you're going to do? Heal her?

(Y/N):I can't loose her too. She's all I have now...

I could see that he was serious. His tears were legitimate and filled with sadness.

Lucy:Listen (Y/N). They're going to do everything in their power to help her. Camilla is to strong to die. You entering her life just made that will to live stronger she'll be ok. That's a promise.

He nods then hugs me.We all set up camp and rested where Camilla dropped to make sure she was okay.

We all set up camp and rested where Camilla dropped to make sure she was okay