Ch 2:Discovery

Camilla Pov

I got back to camp and everyone welcomed me back.

Random demi human:Why is there a human on your shoulder?

Everyone stopped to look at the child I've saved. When I didn't say anything the started to get mad and started to make death threats. When...

???:That's enough!

Random demi human 2:L-Lucy

Lucy:I'm sure Camilla has her reasons. Now leave her to it, and get back to work.

All:Yes ma'am.

They all scattered like cockroaches.

Camilla:Thank you Lucy.

Lucy:No problem.

I carried the poor boy to my tent and lied him down on my bed.

Camilla:Poor thing.

Lucy:Why did you save him?

Camilla:I saved him from the Demi Organization. They were chasing him down, so I stepped in.

Lucy:I'm guessing that he had a power no one has see before, so they hunted him down.

Camilla:Yeah. But when he was conscious his power radiated off of him.

(A/n):Oh yeah. Did I forget to mention that Demi humans could sense others powers kinda. Ok think of how characters can sense Ki, Chakura, and Spiritual energy)

Lucy:Really?

Camilla:Yes.

Lucy:Well. I guess I should get back to work.

Camilla:I'll see you later Lucy.

Lucy:Bye.

She left and I was watching the kid sleep.

Camilla:' Poor thing. I wonder were your parents are. I bet they're worried sick. '

I got a damp rag and wiped off his face because they were stained by his tears. Did they abuse you? No he seems properly fed and there are no scars on his arms or back just a bruise from those idiots. He then moved and I backed off a little because I didn't know if he knew how to use his power yet. The boy opened his eyes and I saw why they were after him.

 The boy opened his eyes and I saw why they were after him

Camilla:No way. The Tenseigan.

???*scared*:Who are you?

He seemed scared of me. Most kids would've tried to pet my ears or touch my tail, but I never met a child that would back off from me.

Camilla:I'm Camilla Nohr. I'm the one who saved you.

That seemed to calm him down. He then looked at the ground.

Camilla:What's wrong?

???:I'm sorry. It's just...those men took my parents away from me.

He then starts to cry.

Camilla:Do you mean they're dead.

He nods.

Camilla:You don't need to cry.

???:But no one will want me. I don't even know what my powers are.

Camilla:I will. If you tell my your name.

???:I'm (Y/n).

Camilla:Welcome to the Resistance (Y/n).