Ch 7:Healing words

(Y/N) Pov

Auntie Lucy sat me in the same tent as my mommy with books on ninjutzu. I looked at all of them most of which were on the elements. I then found a book that read healing jutzu techniques. I skimmed through the book and then saw a jutzu that read Mystical Palm Technique.

Mystical Palm Technique

Rank A

The user applies their hand to the afflicted or wounded part of the body and sends chakra into it, accelerating the body's natural healing abilities.

I read that it took a lot of chakra, but I have to try to help my mommy. She saved me after all. I did the hand signs and put them on my mommy. I felt my chakra decrease a lot, but I didn't let it stop me. I then remembered a saying from a show I watched before my parents were killed.

(Y/N):Go further beyond. Plus Ultra!!

I passed out shortly after. I then woke up in aunt Lucy's arms and she looked mad.

Lucy:You idiot! If you loose all your chakra you'll die. Did you not read that?

I felt the tears build in my eyes.

Lucy:Are you trying to kill yourself?

I choked on my first word but I continued.

(Y/N):I just wanted to help. I didn't want her to die like my parents.

Her angry expression turned into a face of understanding.

Lucy:I'm sorry (Y/N). I want to see Camilla live too, but I made a promise when she brought you here and took you in. I promised her that if she was ever put out of action or dead that I would take you in and never let anything happen to you.

I thought about what she said then sighed.

(Y/N):I'm sorry...

Lucy:Don't be. You were just trying to help.

We went over to see how well my healing did, and my mommy was almost healed.

Lucy:I'll be damned. Great job kiddo! If we keep up your training you'll be able to save a million lives.

I smiled.

Lucy:But for now you need rest. Think of it as your time out.

(Y/N):Ok...