1. Murder

"Wake up Blake!", my best friend Zoe yelled from the kitchen. "Two more minutes", I scuffed under the blanket. Zoe has been my best friend since middle school. She really is a very good friend, sometimes I feel like, I really don't deserve her. She has been like a sister to me, she takes care of me, helps me, and is always on my side. Although I have many friends, I would choose Zoe over them all.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room, I immediately got up from the bed and started walking towards the door when I thumped my toe. "Ouch!", I wailed in pain. "That hurts more than breakup!", I chuckled to myself while trying to reach the door but it hurt seriously though.

Zoe opened the door and her face clearly showed that she was annoyed. I apologized to her for waking up late but she was too stiff to forgive me. I rolled my eyes and went to the washroom to brush my teeth. Bad move, I know. After I was done, I entered my room when I saw a note laying on my bed. 

The note was from Zoe. It said, "I am going to class, as I don't want to be late." I felt bad that she left without me but I knew it was because I was late. I quickly got dressed and headed straight to my class. On my way to class, I met Jake, my boyfriend. My mood was lifted by seeing him. We were walking when someone in rush accidentally hit my shoulder. I looked over to see who was it? 

It was Logan. I knew him, he was my lab partner in chemistry class. We never really talked, just did our experiments and wrote the necessary reports about it. He politely apologized to me. Jake was furious by his actions. He held onto Logan's wrist making him jerk back. I assured Jake that it was okay and it was just an accident but it was too late to stop him. He had already punched Logan on his face. 

I pulled Jake back, shouting at him. "It was just an accident! You don't need to get super angry over this!", I shouted at him. He looked over at me and went away, enraged. "Great, now even Jake is angry at me.", I said to myself. I was about to run behind him when I saw Logan laying on the ground. I felt bad for him so I decided to help him.

He was gathering his supplies. He stood up and apologized again, "I am sorry, I shouldn't have rushed." "It's okay, I knew it was an accident.", I said assuring him. I saw blood on his lips. I asked him, whether he was alright but he just ran away.

I could hear whispers from behind but I just ignored them when I remembered, "I was LATE!!" I rushed to my classes. "I made it on time!", I exclaimed. I saw Zoe sitting in the first row, I went towards her giving her a bright smile but she chose to ignore me. "Was I that rude to her in the morning?", I thought to myself. I sat near her but to my surprise, she changed her seats. "Nevermind, I guess today I am alone.", I sighed and started studying for the lecture.

Today's day was lousy. It was evening by the time I reached campus. I went inside the campus when I saw someone approaching me. I couldn't see their face but they had something in their hands. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist, I tried to break free but it was too strong. I looked over but before that person handed me something and ran away. When I looked at it, it was a knife stained with fresh red blood. I immediately threw it on the ground when I heard sirens.

I was terrified of what had just happened. A bright light was thrown on my face and in a second I was surrounded by lights. "Miss, you are under arrest ", a voice from behind called out. "Under arrest? What is going on? What did I do?", a million questions rushed over my mind.  All the students on the campus came running to see what was going on.

"What did I do?", I asked them in dismal. "Huh, the murderer doesn't' know what he did ", a hoarse voice chuckled. "It's she, you idiot",."N-no I didn't kill anyone!", I said, I was about to tear up. I could hear students whispering. "Let's show her the body", said the man from behind. He handcuffed me and led the way.

I was paralyzed when I saw the body. It was a girl, her throat was slit and her stomach was torn apart with her intestines pulled out. I was disgusting. I stood there, immobilized. I couldn't get a word out of my throat. 

It was a murder but I was not the murderer.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! This is my first story so I hope you like it! 

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Till then!