5. Stay

We stayed like that for a few minutes, when my phone rang. It was from mom. "Really mom!", I thought. "Hone, I forgot to tell you that you can stay at our penthouse." "Oh, Okay.", I replied and ended the call. "What did she say?", Logan asked. She said, "I can stay in our penthouse.", I answered. "O-Okay", he hesitated. "Let's go for a walk! Maybe we can find clues about the murder.", I asserted. "Okay, let's go!", he blurted out. I could see on his face, he clearly wasn't happy. "Is there any problem?", I inquired him. "No-no Nothing, let's go.", he took my hand and led me to the door. "Wait! what about the dishes?", I stopped him. "We'll do that afterward.", he held my wrist and led me outside.

We walked in the park when Logan stopped. I asked him if everything was alright. He pointed towards the swing. It was Zoe, I held his wrist and walked out. I told him that I didn't want to see her. He quickly apologized. "Ah- It's okay!", he playfully slapped his shoulder. "Ah, Blake! Getting really comfortable with Mr. Outcast!", Zoe jumped in front of us. "Why would you care?", I rudely asked. "Miss popular is really rude!", she said trying to annoy me. "Let's go, Logan!" I held his wrist and walked away. "Logan is Blake's Baby!", I heard Zoe screaming. 

"Seriously what's wrong with her! Where did that innocent Zoe go?", I grieved, tears rushing down my cheeks. "Are you okay?", Logan looked at me. I couldn't show him that I was crying. I ran away. "Blake!", Logan's voice echoed. "N-no, I couldn't be so weak!", I said to myself wiping my tears. "Need some help?", someone asked. I looked up and saw Lucas. "Lu-Lucas! What are you doing here?", I hugged him tightly. "Sweetheart, don't worry! I am here.", he wiped my tears, burying my head onto his chest. I blushed. "Look, who's blushing?", he teased. "Stop!", I slapped his arm hard! "Ouch! that hurts!", he mourned in pain. "Okay! now tell me what happened?", he lifted my chin. 

"Okay! so that's it!", I said. He felt sorry for me. "Alright, let's go home!", he offered his hand. "Yes! I will but before that, I need to meet someone!", I said and hugged him. "It's alright! Come home fast!", he said and we waved each-other a goodbye. 

I had reached Logan's house. I knocked at the door. I door opened. I could clearly see Logan worried. He let me in. "I am so sorry for leaving you there.", I apologized. "It's okay.", he coldly said. I knew I made him feel bad. "I am really sorry Logan!", I was sad. "When no-one believed me you did, when no-one was there you were! I can't see you being angry with me! I am sorry.", a tear escaped my eyes. "It's okay Blake. I understand.", he looked at me. "I am sorry!", I mourned. I never wanted to make Logan sad, he was only there for me when no-one was! It's only been two days still I feel grateful for having him! "I forgive you!", he said with a smile on his face. I hugged him, "Thank you!", I mumbled. 

We talked for some time and it was time to leave. "I don't want to trouble you, so I guess I should leave.", I said and saw the smile dropped his face. "Don't go, Stay!", he spoke and my heart skipped a beat. "I am all lonely here, with you here I feel comfortable and happy! Everyone treated me as an outcast but you didn't and I feel vulnerable for that! Even it's two days, I still feel that you are really kind. Please Stay!", a tear escaped his eyes. "Was he crying? For me?", thoughts were racing in my mind. My heart grieved for him, I couldn't see him like this! "Shh, I am not going anywhere.", I placed my finger on his lips. He was just a few inches away from me, his face was so close to mine. I could feel his heated breath. 

"Baby! I am back!!!", the voice echoed in the house.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So Hey guysss! I hope you liked it! This chapter was short but I hoped you guys enjoyed it. Who is this 'baby' girl and who was Lucas? Read to find out!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Till then!