8. Another Murder

I woke up and went to the bathroom, "Logan is really treating me nice, I wonder why?". I was washed my face, brushed my teeth, and got ready. I went down and saw Logan making breakfast. "He can cook no he can cook beautifully.", I mumbled. "Good Morning!", I greeted him. "You are up?", he asked. "No! I will go to bed now, wanna join?", I teased. Ugh! How can I say that?! I was super embarrassed, my cheeks were red. I ran into my room, blushing. "What the hell was I thinking!", I facepalmed myself closing the door. 

"Blake! I am going to the lectures.", Logan shouted from downstairs. I went down. "Okay! Give me lecture notes afterward!", I waved him. "So now, I will have my breakfast!", I thought and ran into the kitchen. He had kept my breakfast on the table with a note. The note said: 

To Blake: I am going to lectures, have your breakfast. I might come late so you can have your lunch and yes, about the morning, you were not embarrassing  ^_^  

My cheeks were burning hot reading the last sentence, I never felt like that for anyone, I felt special. 

I did my breakfast and decided to study. I studied for pretty 4 hours when I got bored. I decided to go to meet Logan in the college and also to try to find some evidence about the murderer. I got dressed and grabbed my coat and walked out locking the door. I was walking through the college building when I met Dani. 

"Hey, Dani! How are you? Long time no see!", I waved at her. She didn't respond to it, she was acting weird. I went over to her to see her. "Hey, Dani!", I said. "Hello", she rudely said. "Any problem? You have never acted like that?", I asked. "Ha! Bitch, stay away from my brother! I don't need a murderer to hang out with my brother, no! a murderer who lives with my brother!", she slapped me. This was the first someone had slapped me. I was furious. "How dare you!", I hissed. "You deserved it!", she said and went away. I stood there when I saw Logan.

"Hey! How come are you here?", he asked me. I tried to hide my tears but it was too late. "B-Blake, why are you crying?", he caressed my hair. Words weren't forming from my mouth. "I-uh", I said when Logan hugged me. I cried on his chest. "Dani slapped me", I spoke. "Why?", he angrily asked. I didn't want to ruin their relationship, so I said, "No no, Dani helped me, someone was picking on me trying to slap me but Dani helped me!", I quickly said. "Is it true?", he asked. "Ye-yes!", I said. "Let's go for lunch.", he said. 

After we were done eating, we decided to complete our assignments. I forget my assignment book at the campus so I went to campus to get my book.

I gave the guard some money to let me enter the campus. I went inside and started to go to my dorm. The dorm room was open so I entered the dorm and saw Zoe making out with Jake. I was disgusted, tears started flooding my eyes. I couldn't believe that she was making out with my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, but still, it hurt. I quickly took my book from the shelf and made my way out.

I ran out of the campus, I saw Logan waiting for me outside the building. I went over to him. "Blake? Are you crying?", he caressed my hair. "I saw Zoe and Jake making out.", I started crying. He embraced me. His body was warm, warmth that I needed at that time. "It's okay, they don't deserve your friendship.", he patted my head. "Thank you for helping me Logan, without you by my side, I couldn't have made my way out from this.", I hugged him tighter.

"Hand's up Miss Blake. You are under arrest for killing another junior.", someone yelled. I and Logan got out of the hug and looked at the person. I was in pure shock. "What-No officer!", I shuttered. "RUN!", Logan directed. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update but for now, this book will be on hold but I will still try to update this book. 

I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to 'Vote ' and ' Comment '

Till then!