7. Do I like him?

"Thank you so much, aunt!", I thanked her. "You and your boyfriend look really cute together!", she said. I slightly blushed, I could see Logan blushing a little as well. "Aunt! he is not my boyfriend!", I playfully yelled. "Yeah-yeah! anything, I know you will date!", she said. "I can't hear more! We are leaving!", I grabbed Logan's wrist and ran. "Bye dear!", she yelled from behind. "Bye aunt!", I waved and turned away. "Blake's boyfriend, why didn't you wave back?", she yelled. I almost stumbled down. "Aunt stop!", I yelled. Logan waved her back and before she could say anything more, I ran with Logan.

We stopped and exhaled deeply. "So is Eri Silk, I heard that this is quite expensive.", Logan said. "Yeah! I have many Eri Silk clothes", I said examining the torn piece of cloth. "How are we going to find the killer?", Logan asked. "Right now we can say that the killer is rich! He must've known that I wear a lot of Eri Silk apart from that we don't have any more leads now", I replied. "Maybe I can visit the victim's parents and talk to them?", he suggested. "You can try, Maybe they will share something important?", I said. "Well then, I will head straight to their place!", he said but I stopped him. "Wait, It's almost 3 pm, let's have lunch first and then you can visit them.", I suggested. "You are right, Let's have lunch.", he said and we went to a restaurant. 

"What will you have?", he asked. "Steak", I answered. "And yes, it's my treat!", I said. "But-" he said but I cut him off. "No buts, just eat!" "Thank you for the treat.", he smiled. "We would like to have 2 steaks with some juice", he said. "Yes, sir! Your order will be here in 15 minutes.", the man replied. "Thank you.", I said. "What will you ask the girl's parents?", I asked him. "I don't know?", he said, I was about to spit my water on his face. "What!?", I yelled. "Yes, I still haven't thought of anything.", he smiles. "How can he even smile?" "He is making me blush!", I thought. "Blake!", he said and I snapped out. "What should I say huh?", he asked me. "Ask them about their daughter's rival or someone who has made her cry?", I blurted. "Okay, maybe.", he said. The lunch arrived and I started digging, I was hungry!

After lunch, Logan went to the girl's house to meet her parents. I waited for him. "Hey! Look who's here?", someone said from distance. It was Zoe. "Uh that bitch, why doesn't she leave me alone!" I never curse but after seeing her face I couldn't control myself. "Go away Zoe!", I hissed. "I am not your bitch to listen to your orders.", he hissed back. "Well, then I'll leave.", I walked away. "Oh shit, Blake is scared?", she screamed. I didn't look back, she doesn't deserve my attention. 

I went to the park and sat down on the bench. I sighed, tears started to fill my eyes. I controlled my tears and rubbed my nose. "B-Blake?", someone called out. I looked and saw Lucas. He sat beside me. "Why are you crying dear sis?", he asked. "No! I am not crying", I tried to hide it. "Don't lie! I know you since you were 1!", he wiped my tears. "What are you doing here?", I asked. "I was here with Chloe and Anni. I saw you so I asked them to go home." "How is Anni? I haven't seen her for a long time!", I asked him cheerfully. "She is doing great, now care to tell me why were you crying?", he asked. "It was Zoe, she was dissing me.", I said. "Don't worry sis, everything will be fine! Trust me", he wiped my tear. "I should leave now, Logan might be waiting for me!", I stood up. "Logan? That boy who helped you?", he asked. "Yes, he is so kind.", I smiled. "Look, there he is!", I pointed at Logan. 

"Hello!", Logan waved. "So you are Logan. You seem like a good guy! Take care of my sister.", Lucas said. "I will, she is important to me.", he said and I blushed. "What is wrong with me, why do I keep blushing?", I thought before Lucas waved us goodbye. "Bye!", I waved him back.  "Sis, I like Logan! You can surely date him.", he said. "Here I am frustrated about the murder and you are talking about dating!?", I yelled. "You like him, I know", he said and left. I just stood there. "Do I like him?", I thought when Logan asked me if I was okay? "Oh-yes! Let's go home and talk", I said and we headed home.

We reached home and after we were comfortable I asked him, "So what did they say?", I asked him hoping for some lead. He sighed. "They presume that you the killer and they are going to sue you. Nothing more." I was shocked. "I didn't kill her! But I know, they lost their only child. They are in pain and are doing what they think is right and my parents would do the same .", I sighed. "All the evidence has proven me guilty, I am sitting here freely because of my parents.", I said with guilt. "We need to find the killer!"

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! Also, check out Surfing adventures by Tomanom!!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Till then!