6. Clues

"Baby! I am back!!!", the voice echoed in the house. We pulled away from each other. "Baby!", someone said. "Why did it hurt?", a thought escaped my mind. A pretty girl came and hugged Logan. My heart shattered into a million pieces. "Dani?", I asked her. "Blake! w-what are you doing here.", he backed off and hugged Logan. "Dani, don't worry! She is not dangerous!", he patted her head. A wave of sorrow struck me, I felt awful. 

Both of them pulled themselves out from the hug. I just stood there. "Blake, what are you doing here?", Dani asked. "I-", I was about to say something but Logan cut me off. "She is staying with me!" "Oh! I see brother.", Dani said. "B-brother, I felt bad for her, I souldn't have acted strange", a wave of sorrow hit me. "Dani, why are you here?", Logan asked. "Can't I visit you?", she coldy replied. "Oh-Okay! You have seen me. Now Leave!", he pointed towards the door.  She left with a puffed face. 

"I am so sorry for here actions", Logan said. "No! it's okay", I assured him. "Will you stay now?", he asked. "Yes, of course! Just let me tell Lucas.", I replied. His face turned pale. I could sense it. "And yes, Lucas is my brother!", I said trying to cut off the awkwardness. I could see a smile appeared on his face. "Okay, so from tomorrow, you will stay with me!", he whined. "Gosh, he was such a child", I thought. "Let's try finding some clues tomorrow!", I said to Logan. He nodded. We did our dinner and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------

"Blake, I don't know but I think I might be falling for you."

---------------------------------------

"Logan, I don't know but I think I might be falling for you."

---------------------------------------

It was morning, I woke up and headed to the bathroom. I went down the hall and saw Logan making breakfast, he was perfect. I went near the kitchen counter to see what he was cooking. "Pancakes!", I happily whined. "You like it?", he asked me questionable. "Of course!", I answered. We ate our breakfast and started getting ready to go out. 

"You look nice.", he said. "Thank y-you", I shuttered. "Cute", he chuckled. I was red. "S-stop! Let's go now", I whined and rushed out of the door. "He was not rude, I still wonder why he was an outcast?", I thought. We walked and the campus. "I can't go inside.", I told him. "Let's bribe the guard.", he suggested. He freaking gave the guard 500$, I was shocked. "Was he so rich?", I thought. "Let's go!", he grabbed my wrist. 

We reached the crime scene. I scanned the area but the thought struck me was, police officers were not investigating the case! I saw something shining near the compound. I went near it and it was piece of cloth with a small diamond embedded on it. "The fabric looks expensive", Logan looked at it. "You think so?", I asked. "Yeah, the fabric is smooth and has quality!", he quickly answered. "Do we need to find to whom does this belong to?", Logan suggested. "This clearly shows that the police didn't investigate the case.", I spoke. "Maybe we should.", I answered.

We were searching the area for about an hour now but no lead except for the torn cloth. I was tired. Logan gave me some water and a small piece of candy. "Thanks", I smiled. We sat on the bench. "Why did you believe me?", I suddenly asked him. "I already told you, I could never believe that you could kill anyone.", he looked at me. I felt happy that he trusted me. "Wait-", a thought came into my mind.

"You bribed that guard to let us in, so it's possible to bribe him to tell that I murdered that girl.", I said. "Y-yeah", Logan was shocked. "We did find some Clues today", I retorted. "We did", he laughed. "Let's go home, it's noon", he suggested. "What about the clues?", I asked. "Hmm, we'll think about it after eating." and with that he held my wrist and we went to McDonalds. 

After we were done, we decided to ask some people about the fabric we found. My aunt knew a lot about fabrics so we decided to visit her. 

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! Although this chapter was boring but I hope you enjoyed. I am planning about 20 chapters but I still I don't know. I will be starting a new book in two weeks so stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Till then!