3. 1 Month

Mom told me to hand the phone to the officer. I handed the phone to the officer. He took the phone and went to the corner. I felt strange. He came after 5 to 10 mins, I was having an uneasy feeling about this. He said, "Miss, you have 1 month to prove that you are innocent. You may leave now." I was speechless. "Did mom and dad paid him to set me free? Did they bribe him? I have one month to prove myself innocent?", my thoughts were racing. "I want to call my mom and dad.", I said with hesitation. But the policeman told me to leave. I went out while Zoe was at the police station with that officer. 

I went to the campus but when I reached the gate, the guard told me that I was not excluded from the campus. I was no longer allowed to enter the campus again or to stay on the campus. The Principle came and spoke to me about this, the matter was heating us. The girl's parents came and started cursing me. I didn't know what to say? I just stood there. 

"I DIDN'T KILL YOUR DAUGHTER!", I yelled and ran away. I wanted to die and disappear from this world forever but I just remembered one thing: 

"When you want to die, you need to strive to live as much as you want to die"

It was 8 pm at that time.  Heartbroken, I sat on the bench in the park. It was just 5 mins when it started to rain. "Great!", I thought to myself annoyed but I was more grief-stricken. I started to cry when the rain stopped or should I say someone held an umbrella above my head. It was Logan.

I stood up wiping my tears. "Why are you here and why are you helping me?", I asked hesitantly. "You were on the bench sitting alone and sad so I wanted to help you.", he said carefully. I looked at him with tears in my eyes, I don't know what came into me but I hugged him tightly. 

---------------

Blake hugged him tightly. His body was warm, she cried onto his chest, all her emotions were laid out. He hugged her back, patting her back, he assured her everything id going to be fine. At that time the school outcast Logan and the most popular girl in school Blake were in each other's arms. Logan was comforting Blake, the boy who never even spoke any girl, had a girl in his arms. His heart was pounding, it was about to explode. He felt her pain, her tears were making his heart ache. 

Blake pulled herself out of the hug

Blake pulled herself out of the hug. "Please don't hug me, people think I am a murderer, Do you want to be hugged by a murderer?" she said with tearful eyes.

------------------

Logan patiently said, "No, I don't think you are a murderer. After you decided to help me, I can never agree that you killed someone." I was thrilled by his answer. "How can someone be so kind", I felt a ray of hope in his eyes. "Those dark blue eyes, how come I have never seen those, they are perfect.", my thoughts were racing, and my heart was pounding.

"Y-you believe me?", words struggled hard to get out of my mouth. "Yes, I do", he said patting my head. "I couldn't believe it, he believed me!", I was overjoyed, I hugged him tightly and to my surprise, he hugged me back. 

"Where are you going to stay?", he asked. "I-I don't know.", I said truthfully. "My parent's house was far away, I don't think, I could reach there.", I continued. "Will you come with me?", Logan asked me. "I am not allowed inside the campus", I answered.  "No-No, at my home, I live nearby. When I came for a walk, I saw you sitting on the bench tearful, and when I approached you, it started to rain so I brought you an umbrella", Logan said with a small smile on his face. 

I thought for a while and eventually agreed because it was at least a little safe to go with Logan rather than sleeping here on the bench. He told me to follow him. I took his hand and locked it onto mine. His face turned red and I could see it clearly, I immediately let go of his hand. "I am sorry if I startled you, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable", I dully said. "No, it's okay.", he said. I could see his awkwardness, he was trying to hide it. 

We walked onto his place and at last, we reached. 

A/N:  Blake is staying with Logan now! What will happen next? 

Thank you so much for reading this story! Check out The Lost Memory by @norizin, it's a great story!! Hope you have a great day!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment 

Till then!