𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘐𝘟.✓

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[REAL LIFE.]

Tom and Harper had spent the rest of the night in Harper's hotel room, cuddled under the covers, watching the Half-Blood Prince. Her head was tucked gently under his, with his arm wrapped around her side, drawing lazy circles on the exposed skin between her shirt and shorts.

Harper couldn't believe how the events of the past few days had changed her definition of normal.
Tom, the boy she had harbored a crush on, the boy who made fun of her in the groupchat and sent her memes and read Harry Potter was now her boyfriend.
She was working her dream job, and on a press junket with one of the most incredible casts of all time.

Harper was slightly convinced she was shifting at this point.

She felt as Tom's hand entangle with hers above the covers.

"You seem distracted Harps, is everything alright?"

Harper pulled away to look at tom, and pecked him quickly on the nose.

"Yes, of course, my mind's just going a million miles a minute, nothing new," she said as she scooted closer to Tom.
Tom's arm tightened around her, and he placed his head back on top of hers.

"Y'know, i didn't expect you to be so cuddly. You're like a baby bear."

Harper sat up and crossed her arms in faux-anger.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have always been extremely cuddly and touchy-feely."

Tom laughed.

"Only if you count the time when we were filming the beginning of Endgame and someone mentioned that we should be together and your first reaction was to karate chop my arm and threaten castration."
Harper felt a grin spread across her face.

"I was nervous around you and you were laughing. Total defense mechanism."
Tom rolled his eyes.

"Fucking liar. You didn't like me yet."
Harper raised her eyebrows.

"You think I didn't like you yet, huh?"
Tom eyes widened and his mouth fell slightly open. He paused the Half-Blood Prince and said,

"You liked me and didn't tell me? For how long? When did it start? Did you ever daydream about us getting married in a barn?"
Harper snorted and reached for the computer to start the movie again.

"Tommy, you've always been cute, and I've always been nervous. Does that help at all?"

"Not enough info," Tom grumbled as his hand found Harper's again.

Harper giggled and placed a small kiss on the top of Tom's hand.

The pair's eyes met and the small amount of space between them was closed with their lips meeting one another's. Tom's nimble fingers tangled into Harper's hair, pulling her closer to him. Harper felt her hands slowly trail down Tom's chest, and with a burst of confidence, pushed the computer off of their legs, and sat herself on Tom's lap.

His eyes widened as he felt heat creep up onto his cheeks. Harper watched as his hazel eyes darkened, and was swooped back down to his lips. Tom's hands traveled slowly down her sides, making her shiver at the touch. Once his hands had reached their destination, Tom gripped Harper's ass, making her moan into his mouth. The kiss became sloppy, and Harper began to trail open-mouthed kisses down the slope of his neck, onto his collar bone.

Tom let out a breathless noise, making Harper smile against his neck. Tom lightly grabbed Harper's face, and brought it in front of his.

"Harper Adler, you are so fucking beautiful," he whispered as his eyes scanned over her face
harper felt herself smile, and she threw her arms around Tom's neck.

"I am so lucky to have you, Tommy."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[PRIVATE MESSAGE]
sebastian (ann)
harper (leslie)

leslie
tommy and i are dating

ann
ur too slow he literally texted me when
he left ur room 6 min ago

leslie
SORRY i was having a celebratory
dance party

ann
stupid ass

ann
u should probably tell everyone
before we get on the plane tmrw

ann
or u may end up murdered

leslie
fine maybe i will

leslie
if robert tries to give me a box
of condoms though i'm getting on
a flight to new zealand

ann
a point was made

ann
i will say though

ann
i am extremely happy for you :)
i don't hate tom and he seems
to understand you

ann
i think it's gonna be amazing for you

leslie
sebastian stan u big dumping

leslie
i love you bud

ann
wow the fifth use of "i love you"
in our 6 year friendship

ann
off brand harry potter is making
you soft i see

leslie
see you on the plane turd

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

HEY YALL!! i know this is short, but i had to edit out a bunch of stuff so that the whole chapter wasn't like 3000 words lmao
i love y'all so much, big stuff happening soon!!
i hope you guys love the humble beginnings of harper and tom as much as i do <3