𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕. ✓

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

INSTAGRAM: you have one (1) new direct message!

tomholland2013:
i don't know who the fuck you think
you are, but if you so much as like
one of her posts again, you're dead.

michaeltahn:
pretty territorial, my friend.

tomholland2013:
not territorial, just a normal, compassionate
human being "my friend."

michaeltahn:
she's got you wrapped so
fucking tightly around her finger.

tomholland2013:
whatever the hell you think you're
doing by talking about her that way,
you are not achieving anything.

michaeltahn:
just wait until you get bored with
her, and suddenly she will rely on
you for everything. you won't be able
to breathe without her on your ass.

tomholland2013:
stay away from her, stay away from me.
did i make myself clear?

michaeltahn:
crystal :)

michaeltahn:
just don't be surprised when
you find yourself manipulated
beyond belief. have a good day
man

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Hey! I've been looking for you," Tom heard Harper's voice draw nearer to him. He quickly turned off his phone, and whirled around to see his beautiful girlfriend standing in front of him. As Harper planted a small kiss on his cheek, Tom felt his face burn bright red. Even after dating for almost three months, Tom still was surprised by her affection towards him, especially on set.

"What's up?" Tom inquired as he fidgeted with his jacket. He felt weird speaking to Harper so casually after DM-ing Michael.

"I was just wondering if you were still up for dinner with Frankie, Seb, and Chris? Chris insisted on Italian if we agreed to go," Harper rambled. Tom nodded, his eyes remaining on the take that Chris and Robert were blocking.

"Yeah, yeah, sounds great love. Listen, I have a quick question for Joe that I need to go ask, I'll come see you in a bit!" Tom spluttered out as he gave Harper's hand a quick squeeze and ran off.

Harper was surprised by his quick departure, but nevertheless, gave him a smile as he left her. She carried on to her next destination, a quick blocking meeting with Anthony Russo and Christopher Markus. Ever since her encounter with Michael, she decided to throw herself into her time on set; it had been about two months of non-stop, rigorous work. Meetings, extra time on set, more time with the other interns discussing point-shots to crane shots to everything under the sun.

It gave her the chance to prove to herself that she was still capable of doing great things; that one encounter with her past demons would not set her off the track she had set herself on.

"Hey, Adler, do you prefer using a long take for the Old Steve scene?" Stephen McFeely, the other screenwriter, addressed her.

"Uh, well —" Harper mumbled out. "Yes, I think using a long shot with no cuts would allow for Seb and Anthony's emotional response to Chris to feel more realistic."

"Why opt for that, when we could use a point of view shot making Chris the main object of the watchers, and therefore making his importance clear?" Stephen questioned.

" Oh, I agree that Chris should be the main focus of the scene," Harper stuttered quickly. "But, I think we should also remember that for many of the watchers, this is a reunion of a trio that we have not experienced in theaters for quite a while. A long take with no cuts will allow for all three actors to be in the scene to play off of one of one another's reactions more genuinely; and I think it would make for a more memorable cinematic experience."

Stephen nodded and turned to Anthony. Anthony shrugged his shoulders and looked back to Harper. "Adler, as much as that is a cinematic trait that we want to display on screen, I don't personally think it fits with the cinematography of the rest of the film"

Harper sucked in a deep breath. She knew it wasn't exactly her place to correct two of the most prolific minds in Hollywood, but it was almost like she couldn't stop her self.

"Look, it may not be the typical set up that we see in a Marvel movie, but Endgame isn't really much of a normal Marvel movie. I mean, each Marvel movie is incredibly unique." Her voice wobbled as she looked from Anthony to Stephen to gauge their reactions. "I think that Endgame will prove to be one of the most emotionally wrenching Marvel films that have been made, and highlighting the emotional ties between people who have known and grown with one another for such a long time is going to make a lasting impact on anyone and everyone who watches."

Anthony and Stephen again shared a look and Harper felt herself suddenly start to shake. Did she just mess up her chances of being in this business just to get her opinion on the table?

The director and screen writer turned back to her. "Adler, your eye for cinematography and scene creation has greatly developed over the course of the two years that you've been employed here." Anthony gestured to himself and Stephen. "Both of us don't see that scene as the best fit for the route you would like to take it, but, we both believe you have a fruitful future here. Whether it's inside of Marvel Studios, or a different journey,  I truly think this is your calling," Anthony lilted.

Harper 's face stretched into a grin at his words. She was never one to search for praise; but with everything she had gone through in the past few months, someone solidifying their faith in her made all of the difference in the world.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

hello everyone! i apologize for the long overdue update, i just got shoulder surgery so it's been pretty difficult to do much of anything.

i hope you enjoyed this, much more exciting stuff to come!

EDIT: 7,000 reads, thank you all so incredibly much i love you guys like CRAZYYY <333