𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕.✓

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[REAL LIFE]

It was 6:54 pm. Harper was sitting on the edge of her bed, her knee drumming nervously. She kept eyeing the door, as if it would tell her that Tom was coming.
Harper was never one for going outside of her comfort zone, so she stuck to a ruffled red and white polka-dotted dress and some black boots.

She was freaking the fuck out to say the least.

Because Tom gave her this feeling that made her more nervous than she'd ever been. When she talked to him, her throat would get dry. When she caught herself staring at him, her own cheeks would heat up and her palms would start to sweat. And she couldn't figure out how to stop these things from happening, Because how can you know how to handle feelings that you've tried to hide from?

Harper let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

"Okay," she consoled herself out loud.
"You've got this. Why are you worrying? Stop being a little bitch."

She sighed. self-assurance wasn't exactly helping the nerves.
Harper paced around her room, twirling her ring around her pointer finger.

A knock on her door brought her out of her own head. she stumbled over a foot as she went to grab the handle. She swung the door open to see a incredibly handsome Tom, wearing a black button up and dark jeans, giving her a tiny smile and wave.

"Hey!"

"Hi!"

The pair spoke at the same time, laughing at their own awkwardness.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Harper."
Harper felt the sides of her mouth raise and her cheeks burn.

"You look absolutely beautiful too, Tommy"

Tom laughed and thanked her.
They started walking down the hallway in comfortable silence, getting into the elevator when Harper asked,

"What's the plan? I'm kinda hoping this is some elaborate scheme to kidnap me and send me to a drug lord."

Tom shrugged.

"I mean, I wasn't planning on a drug lord but I could try and make that happen."

The conversation continued as they exited the building, starting down 79th street in a brisk walk.
Tom paused in front of a small chinese restaurant.

"Stay here for a second, will you?"

Tom sped-walked through the door. harper stood and scrolled through her phone, clearing messages from the likes of Seb, Chris, Mackie and Frankie asking for details about their date.

"Okay, ready to keep going?" Tom said, appearing next to Harper with a picnic basket.

"Where in the living hell did you get that thing?" Harper asked with a laugh.
Tom wiggled his eyebrows, and said,

"I know people. Now c'mon, we have shit to do."

They had been walking for 3 blocks when they came upon a familiar sight.