📜: Foreword

⨳

⨳.DISCLAIMER.⨳
──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

This is a work of purely speculative fiction. All the events in the book are made by the author's imagination. It is not intended to infringe on any rights by and of the companies and/or individuals involved in the production of our story. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used just to make the understanding of the story easy.

The characters act according to the story plot and they're actually a different person in real, a very nice person to be precise. The shipping of idols is not at all promoted through this book and if you find two idols in a romantic relationship in this book then they are just a character, nothing more. Learn to draw a line between reality and fiction.

Any similar scene present in the story is purely a act of coincidence and we don't own any of the models used as the characters, credits go to the very rightful owners. If you find anything problematic, please, do not spam in the comment section. Instead, message us privately, we'll get that sorted out as we highly appreciate our clean and rightful relationship with our viewers.

No hate will be tolerated against the authors, the readers, or the characters of this story in the comments, they will be deleted immediately and you will be muted by us and will no longer be able to access the account!

⨳.WARNING.⨳
──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

This story may contain the usage of the following: profanity, violence, alcohol consumption, gore, mentions of death, sensual and sexual scenarios.

Viewers discretion is advised.
Remember, you have been warned.

⨳.COPYRIGHT.⨳
──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

All the rights of this storyline is completely ours so please neither copy, nor translate. If we found someone copying our work, we'll take necessary and strict action against you. Remember, plagiarism is a crime! And no one wants to be a criminal, do they? We don't think so. Therefore, don't plagarise!

©Nefelibatas_world 2021

  • 

⨳.CREDITS.⨳
──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

ꗃ.Written by Author Moon [Moon_Sugarlips07]
& Author Coco [-daddyyoongiii]
ꗃ.Edited by Author Coco
ꗃ.Graphics by Author Moon
ꗃ.Trailer by Author Coco

  • 

⨳.INSTRUCTIONS.⨳
──────⊹⊱· • ❈ • ·⊰⊹──────

ꗃ.Please read only in dark mode with the minimum text size.
ꗃ.Dialogues in italics are thoughts of the characters.
ꗃ.Whole scene in italics can be past or a dream.
ꗃ.‘❈❈❈’ indicates a change in scene.
ꗃ.Lastly, have fun reading!

Lastly, have fun reading!