❛❛08❞

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

2 pm, Spain airport.

Jungkook and Taehyung stepped out of the airport of the spain

The street looked like an unfinished painting. So much of the canvas was still perfectly white, as if waiting for the artists hand to return. The afternoon light struggled through the murky cloud, but even in it's weakness it was enough to blind.

"So here we're, in Spain!" Taehyung gestured his hand around looking at each and everything as how beautiful everything appeared.

Jungkook looked at the sky, his lips forming a smile,"Finally, I'm here Y/N..."

~✿>•<✿~

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking in the streets of spain

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking in the streets of spain. It was hot in the afternoon. They were sweaty and exhausted, more like frustrated.

They were trying to ask people about the Fuerte Del Amor but in return what they were getting was silence that was really frustrating. Whenever they tried asking people about that fort, they either replied them with silence or some weird scared kind of looks.

"Are we fucking clowns here!? It's been an hour we're wandering here in the streets. Why the fuck no one is saying anything? Are we aliens or what?" Taehyung snapped in annoyance, drops of sweat dripping from his forehead and temple.

Jungkook sighed,"Did I ask you to come with me hyung? You were the one who got excited to come to Spain. Now you've to bear it with me! So stop complaining and try to get some information." He remarkably said, not bothered.

"Wahh!! What a life man!" Taehyung saw a girl walking towards him so he thought of asking her and went towards her.

"Excuse me..." He went to her, he didn't knew how to speak Spanish but he knew English well,"Yes." The girl stopped and turned to him with a polite welcoming smile.

"Umm...Do you...Do you happen to know about fuerte del amor?" As he said Fuerte Del Amor, the smile on that girl's face faded away in an instant and she made a face as if she was scared.

Taehyung looked at her confused and thought maybe she didn't hear him properly so he tried to ask again,"Um...You okay?"

She got snapped back to reality and nodded several times in a no,"No! No! I don't know!" With that she walked past him leaving him dumbfounded.

From the other side Jungkook came to him,"Did you find something hyung?" Jungkook walked to him while giving the girl a glance who just walked past his hyung.

"Jungkook look at my face!" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and turned him towards himself completely,"Umm...hyung?" Jungkook asked awkwardly.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes staring intensely at Jungkook.

"No? But why are you asking that?" Jungkook drew his head a little back, Taehyung suddenly let go of Jungkook's face that he almost stumbled.

Taehyung faced the side where that girl went,"Then why didn't that girl fall for my charming face!? I mean girls would head over heals for me, for this handsome face of mine. But she...she ignored it completely and went away. Ahh it crushes my heart!" He held his chest pretending that it hurts him there in his heart to which Jungkook chuckled and hit his arm playfully.

"C'mon hyung! Can't you be serious for once?" Jungkook sighed at looked at him with a expression full of annoyance.

"I just wanted to make you laugh. You looked so tensed." Taehyung said softly with a pout.

"I'm alright hyung! Don't worry..." Jungkook smiled back at him.

As they both were talking and laughing a boy approached them.

"Excuse me?" A voice caught their attention Taehyung and Jungkook both turned to look at his side. Both of them shared a glace and replied, "Yes?"

"Um...Hi! I'm Eric." A young oblong faced boy with white milky sin, dark brown hair and rare green eyes was standing infront of them, a genuine smile tugged at his lips.

Taehyung and Jungkook got confused but they greeted him back with a smile. Afterall in this crowd where they're getting nothing but ignorance and someone approached them on his own. It gave them a light of hope.

"Hello!" They greeted him with a little smile on which the boy replied, he wasn't older than them overall he looked like a high scholer.

"You two are here in search of Fuerte Del Amor right?" The boy asked as if that was the most normal thing for him, completely opposite of what others did.

They both looked at each other in utter surprise if they're dreaming. But Taehyung pinched Jungkook's arm,"Ahh!!" Jungkook groaned in pain,"What the fuck was that for!?" He hissed glaring at the older.

"We're not dreaming...it's real!" Taehyung said with his big shocked eyes,"Should've tried on yourself then!" Jungkook gritted through his teeth.

"Sorry?" Eric's voice snapped both of them back to reality that he's still there with the two of them, they awkwardly smiled at him and the boy who was giving them a look like they were some sort of clowns.

"Sorry! You were saying something about that fort right?" Jungkook asked coming forward while his eyes sparkled with hope.

"Yeah!" The boy replied while scratching his head a little.

"Can you take us there?"Jungkook asked hesitating, afraid if he's gonna run away too.

"Sure! That's what I'm sent here for!" Eric nodded in agreement.

"Uh?" Jungkook looked at him confused, he was sent here to pick them up?

"Nothing! Come follow me!" Eric shrugged and gestured them to follow him as they started walking behind him and he was in front of them guiding them the way.

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
We're in Spain. How do you feel? ;)