❛❛15❞

"Made By God Separated At Birth On Earth, Found After Years Of Search, Inseparable For The Rest Of The Life

"Made By God Separated At Birth On Earth, Found After Years Of Search, Inseparable For The Rest Of The Life...Who Am I?"

Jungkook was in a trance unable to understand on which the snake chuckled hissing afterwards,"Giving up?"

"You fool what the fuck you are here for! I know the answer but I forgot the word! UGH!!" Taehyung panicked on the line as he was trying to remember the answer but just couldn't.

"I'm here for Y/N?" Jungkook answered and Taehyung chuckled humorously at the boys limit of being dense,"Aish...but she's yours?"

At those words Jungkook repeated the words once again, mumbling to himself while Taehyung was suffering their trying to find the right word.

Suddenly Amantha's words rang in his mind once again.

"Indeed Soulmates are inseparable!"

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he looked at the figure raising his head high, still a little hesitation evident on his face,"S-Soulmate?" He answered.

But the next moment his breathe halted when the tail of that gaint inhuman creature coiled around him, gripping him between his tightening scale. Fear was evident in his eyes. Fearing if his answer was wrong.

"I thought you're lucky you got her...but she's the luckiest to have a partner like you." With that the snake opened his fangs.

"I'm really not coming back hyung.! I'm sorry!!!!" Jungkook pressed his eyelids shut together not accepting to witness his own ending and in the stomach of a dreadful creature like this...

Not at all!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

A loud chuckle was heard and he felt the grip around him disappeared.

"I'm dead right?" Jungkook murmured, eyes still closed.

"JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK! ANSWER ME! GODDAMN ANSWER ME!!!"

Jungkook's eyes flutter open realising he can hear Taehyung means he's alive. But it's like god is not by his side. He was in the middle of a tomb chamber surrounded by coffin stones.