❛❛02❞

"I remember a little bit of details

"I remember a little bit of details. The case was kinda huge so they contacted us as well, and it was all over media that time. It was of someone missing in Spain in 2015. She was a Korean citizen ofcourse. But when the cops of Spain got no clue about that so they had to close the case." Jinhyuk said while taking a seat on his armchair and glancing at the boy standing infront of him.

" Jinhyuk said while taking a seat on his armchair and glancing at the boy standing infront of him

"Can I get the information regarding this case? I want to double check the details." Jungkook asked, a different kind of light sparkling in his eyes.

"It's a closed case Jungkook. If previous officers weren't able to solve, how will you? I think it's just a waste of time and you already have more important matters to deal with." Jinhyuk deadpanned.

"I know sir and I'm not questioning their abilities. But you are already aware about my curiousity, I won't be able to concentrate until I get it solved. Please!" Jungkook answered, trying his best to convince Jinhyuk.

"Okay, well I have to find the files, as they were 5 years old, give me a week." Jinhyuk sighed, "But promise me you'll leave it if you won't be able to find anything that important." He said while pointing his finger at him as if he was warning him.

"Yes sir I will, thank you." Jungkook bowed to Jinhyuk and walked out of there.

~✿>•<✿~
A Week Later
~✿>•<✿~

"Well Jungkook, yes the article was right! It is related to you." Jinhyuk said while placing down some files on his desk infront of him.

"The files and information says that some teenagers went to Spain in 2015 for an adventure trip of 2 boys and 2 girls. One of them was you and there was an explosion in Fuerte Del Amor." Jinhyuk paused, heaving out a sigh and then continued.

"The cause of the explosion is still mysterious and one boy named Lee Min-seok was found dead at the site."

Authors : Fuerte Del Amor is fictitious here. Don't go and try to search it up💀

Jungkook's curiousity rose as Jinhyuk continued to explain him about the case,"What about those 2 girls?" He asked.

"One of them named Yoon-ah, got mentally unstable and another girl named Y/N is still missing."

Jungkook's heart started thumping at a fast pace in his rib cage as he heard the name Y/N. The case was closed but his heart and mind still wanted to know more, more about what exactly happened that four of them ended up like this, more about that girl Y/N, more about himself, why doesn't he remember all this?

"Y/N? Is there something more about her and what about Yoonah?" Jungkook asked, voice sounding a little more desperate.

"Yoonah is currently staying in the mental asylum. We never got any information from her. She always kept repeating about the same things and about that girl Y/N." Jinhyuk's throat felt dry so he paused and took a sip of water before continuing.

"Well Y/N was missing and we can't even say she's dead as we never found her body. I don't think she is alive but can't say more as we never found some solid proof which can--"

"SHE'S ALIVE!"

Jinhyuk didn't even complete his sentence when Jungkook abruptly shouted unknowingly. He didn't know why he did that but this was what his heart said and his mouth formed in words.

Jinhyuk got startled by that sudden raise in voice of Jungkook, he looked at him confused and shocked. No matter how hard the situation is Jungkook is not a person to ever yell or raise his voice even a little infront of his seniors.

"You okay there? Why did you raise your voice in front of a senior officer?" Jinhyuk asked in a stern yet concerned voice making Jungkook come out of his thoughts. He looked at Jinhyuk and realised what he did so he quickly bowed and apologized.

"I'm so sorry sir! I didn't know why I raise my voice, I was totally unaware of my doings. I'm extremely sorry!"

"It's okay! So what were you saying?" Jinhyuk gestured with his hand for him to stop as Jungkook obeyed.

"I was asking where can I meet Yoon-ah?" Jungkook asked in the most polite way.

"It's such a waste of time Jungkook. She will never tell you something meaningful." Jinhyuk sighed, "But if you're that much eager then here are the case files. It has all the information including the mental asylum." Jinhyuk slided the files towards him.

Jungkook's eyes lit up as it was like he got some map to his journey, well these files were no less than a map for this Jungkook who knew nothing about this case, or himself, "Thank you sir. I owe you this time!"

"I see you are really stubborn but good luck. I hope you will succeed in your work." Jinhyuk said while nodding in understanding.

~✿>•<✿~

Authors :
What do you think happened to Y/N? Any theories?😉